Chapter 17

After last night's events, Queen Luna would arrive in Alfea today for Bloom's tribunal. Staying inside the suite was the last thing that Audrey wanted. The girls trying to figure out what to do bout Bloom's situation were a moving and talking chaos.

Bloom was locked up in her room, trying to cope with all this without wanting to see anybody. Audrey tried to do the same but she could still hear them planning on the other side of the wall. So, she left.

There were so many things she had to think about even before Bloom lashed out and killed Rosalind. Issues were just pilling up.

When she arrived at the one place, she knew she'd find her peace, she found the blonde specialist sitting by the river, deep in thought. All this was affecting him as well so it wasn't unreasonable for him to be there.

"It looks like someone took my spot" Audrey tries to joke around as she takes her seat beside him. "I'm sorry" Sky mutters. "Don't be. This situation affects you as much as it affects me. She's your girlfriend"

"She isn't, actually. But still, I care about her" Sky replies making Audrey's eyebrows furrow. "When did that happen?" She asks confused. "A couple of days ago. It was mutual"

"I just can't stop thinking about how she feels. She looked so scared yesterday" Sky exclaims, his gaze moving to the floor to hide the tears that were building up at the thought of her feeling frightened.

"She was, she still is. Yesterday she didn't sleep at the suite and when I went to comfort her, she sent me away" Audrey explains finally meeting his gaze, seeing that his eyes were as teary as hers. "And the worst thing is that even though she's trying to hide it from me, she can't. Because I can feel her, everything that she feels"

Sky didn't say anything but he embraced her in a hug. Audrey leaned her head against him and felt his lips touching the skin of her forehead.

"I'm tired of waiting what the Queen has to say. Even not intentionally, Bloom did the right thing. Rosalind was dangerous and a shitty person. She shouldn't feel this way"

"How do you feel?" Sky asks looking into her eyes. "What do you mean? About Rosalind?" she asks back confused. "No, I mean how do you feel? You've got your problem as well"

"I have this- this thought that-"

Sky's phone rang interrupting her. Sky saw the ID name and since it was Riven, he declined the call so Audrey could continue talking. But his phone rang again. Riven wouldn't give up so Sky accepted the call.

Audrey could see his eyebrows furrow as Riven told him something. The call was short but whatever Riven had to say made Sky get up in a hurry.

"They wend us in a mission. I have to go" Sky states placing his phone back in his pocket, ready to march off. "Wait I'm coming too" Audrey replies following him back to the school and to the specialists' garage.

Everyone had almost suited up and were ready to enter the cars so they team could leave. Audrey entered the garage to speak with Silva about their mission.

"We're attacking the Blood Witches, tonight" Riven says to her when they bump on each other. See could see the slightest hint of worry in his eyes, although he was good at hiding it. "You'll do great. Everything is going to be alright"

"Audrey! If you're planning on coming you should wear a vest" Silva exclaims as he approaches the girl. "I'll sit this one out, Silva. I don't have magic anymore; I don't want to cause any trouble" Audrey explains and the man nods. "Then perhaps I should leave Sky with you"

"It will do him good. He's been waiting all day to hear about the tribunal" the girl's words make Silva's face drop. 'They haven't heard' he thought. "Audrey, Queen Luna made her ruling"