Mind reader (2)

This chapter is kind of sexual so...read if you dare 😂

    "I don't know what to do," Joyce sighs, watching Buffy groan, sleeping restlessly.
    Giles holds the bridge of his nose, "Angel should be here soon."
    Sarah puts a hand on Joyce's shoulder, "she's going to be okay."
    Angel walks in holding a blue liquid in a jar. Everyone else leaves the room and he pours the liquid into her mouth. Sarah looks across the living room at Giles, who looked like someone just killed his dog. Sarah walks over to Giles, hesitating before hugging him. He stumbles slightly, taken aback, but returns her embrace.
    "It'll be okay," she whispers.
    "GILES!" Angel yells from upstairs and they both run to Buffy's room.
    "What is it?" Giles looks at Buffy who is shaking violently. "Joyce, get some water, please."
    He rests his hand on her forehead, gently holding her down as her breathing steadies. Angel kisses Buffy's hand and Giles smiles at her before leaving with Sarah.
    "So, where to now?" She asks, linking her arm with his.
    "Home I suppose, do you have your things?"
    "I do," Sarah smiles. "I can follow you in my car.
    "Yes, that would work."
    "Great," she smiles, gently biting her bottom lip, releasing his arm and walking to her car.
    Giles smiles at his feet before getting in his car. They reach his house and Giles leads Sarah in.
    "The living room is a bit messy, trying to figure out what had buffy and all."
    Sarah smiles, "it's roach-free, I'm a happy camper."
    Giles chuckles and hesitated before speaking. "What were you thinking earlier that grossed buffy out earlier."
    Sarah blushes, "nothing."
    "Really?" He steps towards her.
    "I had absolutely nothing on my mind. Thought free."
    "Is that so?" He rests his hands on her hips.
    "Maybe I had a little thought."
    "About what?"
    "You know what," she smirks.
    Giles pushes a pile of books off of the coffee table and Sarah sits on it, connecting their lips. His hands move up her thighs, gripping her hips and pulling her closer to him. He lifts her onto his waist, dropping her on his couch. Sarah pulls off his jacket while Giles unbuckles his belt.

**

    Willow sobs, knocking on Giles' door. When there's no answer she pushes it open.
    "Giles?" She calls out, "Giles are you okay?"
    "Willow, hello, what are you doing here? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" His words come out in a jumble as his head pops up from the couch.
    "Giles, your hair is a mess. Is everything okay?" Willow steps toward him.
    "Yes, everything is fine, don't come over here."
    "Why? What's wrong?" She walks around the couch and screams, covering her eyes. "Why? Wh-why would you? Why?"
    "It's his house, what are you doing here?"
    "What am I doing here? What are you doing here?" Willow asks and looks over at Giles who is now fully dressed.
    "Why are you crying?"
    "I'm going to go get dressed," Sarah says, grabbing her clothes and Giles nods.
    "Giles," Willow whimpers, "Oz left me."
    "Oh, Willow. I'm sure everything will be alright. You've had your fights before and everything turns out just fine."
    Willow shakes her head, "he left town," she sobs. She runs into Giles' arms, hugging him tightly. "I don't know what to do."
    "Everything will be just fine, sit." He says, sitting on the couch.
    "But you were just-"
    "Don't be ridiculous, sit."
    Willow sits next to Giles and sobs into her hands.
    "Come here," he says, hugging her, "it will be okay."
    "No, it won't. I just don't want to be alive anymore. The hurt is too big."
    "Yes, you do because you are going to grow and thrive and be happy and he will have to live knowing he lost the best thing that has ever happened to him."
    Willow sobs harder, laying in Giles' lap. "I hate this feeling. I just want it to go away."
    "It will, over time. It's going to hurt for a long time, Willow. But then someone will come along and..." He sighs, "and take that pain. Not all of it, but a lot of it."
    "Giles, can you please stay with me tonight. I don't think I can be alone."
    "Of course."
    Sarah smiles sadly at him from the doorframe.