Epilogue

"Sigyn! Play nice with your brother!" I scolded.

Loki chuckled and grabbed my hand. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Mummy! Look at what I found!"

I knelt down to my second eldest daughter's level. She held her hands out to reveal a beautiful purple flower.

"That's beautiful, Frigga!" I said.

"It's for you," Frigga replied.

I smiled happily as I took the flower. I stood back up as Frigga ran away to play with her siblings.

"When are the others arriving?" Loki asked.

"Pepper and Tony will be here in a few minutes," I said. "Everyone else is about ten minutes away."

A few minutes later, Pepper and Tony did indeed arrive. They had brought Morgan and Peter along, too. I was able to say hello to Morgan before she ran off to play with my children. Peter stayed to chat for a bit before chasing after his un-biological sister.

Steve and Bucky arrived soon after. They had adopted two twin boys called Chris and Sebastian. They were the same age as my son, Fenrir.

Clint came with Laura and brought his three kids. They were all older, but they still played nice with the others.

All of the other Avengers finally arrived. We started the barbeque and played some music. When the food was ready, all nine kids came zooming to the picnic table. All of my three children sat in a row together. Sigyn was the eldest and looked exactly like my mother with her blonde hair and blue eyes. Frigga was a mix between Loki and I, with h/c hair and green eyes. Fenrir looked exactly like his father, with raven black hair and emerald green eyes.

When lunch was finished, Loki flicked his hand and the dirty dishes vanished. I knew that they had been magically cleaned and were now in their place in the cupboard.

"This is a nice place you got," Sam said.

"Yeah, it looks like a fairy-tale cottage," Wanda said.

"Yeah," I sighed. "It kind of reminds me of Asgard. It got difficult switching between the palace and this place, so we decided to live here and visit Asgard every now and then."

The others agreed with me. I interlaced my fingers with Loki's. I stood and watched our children run around and play. I turned to face my friends.

Clint. Wanda. Natasha. Steve. Bucky. Thor. Bruce. Vision. Peter. Sam. Tony. Loki.

This was my family, and they were my family because they realised, I was not a villain.