𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐴𝑔𝑟𝑜 𝐼𝐼

𝙲𝙰𝙼𝙿 𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙵-𝙱𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙳 was in a frenzy.

Everywhere you looked, demigods were running around, shouting orders, carrying packages. Coach Gleeson Hedge swung his baseball bat around, threatening demigods who tried to take it away.

Chiron stood at helm of the Argo II, overseeing all the activities.

The Argo II was a flying Greek trireme with one sail and a few banks of oars. It was 200 feet long with a hull and a flaming dragon head- festus- at the top of the mast. There were two repeating crossbows that can fire explosive bolts powerful enough to blast through concrete. It had oars that can change into spears and could be retractable and automated. A keyboard monitor and Wii remotes were used to control the ship.

Below deck, there were rooms for each of the cabin crew, a mess hall- styled after Camp Half-Blood with walls that were enchanted to show real-time footage from Camp Half-Blood, and stables for pegasi.

Annabeth, Jason, Piper and Leo said their goodbyes, hugs were exchanged, and they made their way up to the deck.

Lorna, who was already on the deck, walked over to Chiron.

Chiron handed Lorna a pouch made of canvas. It was light and had a rope attached to it. "It's a waterskin. It charmed to automatically fill itself with water."

Lorna tied the rope around her waist. "Any last advice for your favorite pupil?" Lorna asked with a cheeky smile.

Chiron lips turned upwards, but his eyebrows remained stitched together. "For the past 5 years, you've been astounding. You and your brother are the strongest demigods I've ever taught. And these few months without Percy, you've proved what an amazing hero you are. I remember when you first came into camp, and how scared you were for your first quest, and now, here you are." Chiron sighed wistfully. "I'm sorry that this had to happen to you."

"It's not your fault," Lorna reasoned.

"Two prophecies," Chiron said. "Twins of the Big Three, involved in two great prophecies," Chiron shook his head. "The fates must love you two a lot."

"Or maybe we're just the best one they had?" Lorna said, trying to look on the bright side of things.

"I'm sure you are." Chiron said with a sad smile.

"𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝙳𝙾 I use this?" Leo wagged the scroll in front of Lorna's face.

"Let me eat in peace, Leo!" Lorna complained, eating another mouthful of her pasta.

"I want to send them a heads-up, so they don't blast us out of the sky." Leo said.

At the term 'blast us out of the sky,' Annabeth stiffed.

"Just open up the scroll and it'll start recording." Lorna told Leo.

Leo opened up the scroll, facing Lorna, Jason, Piper, and Annabeth- who were eating.

"Hey!" Leo exclaimed. "Greetings from your friends at Camp Half-Blood, et cetera. This is Leo. I'm the..."

He looked off screen and yelled: "What's my title? Am I like admiral, or captain, or-"

Piper yelled back, "Repair boy."

"Very funny, Piper," Leo grumbled. He turned back to the parchment screen. "So yeah, I'm ... ah ... supreme commander of the Argo II."

"No, silly, I'm supreme commander of the Argo II." Lorna said.

"Anyway, we're gonna be sailing toward you in about, I dunno, an hour in this big mother warship. We'd appreciate it if you'd not, like, blowus out of the sky or anything. So okay! If you could tell the Romans that. See you soon. Yours in demigodishness-