Part 47~Smog

Nagisa yawned as he waited at the top. He smirked as he knelt at the cliffside, throwing a pebble at Zen's forehead.

"Was that really necessary?" Nagisa swayed his head as he reached out a pulled Zen to the top.

"Nope, but it was fun." Nagisa helped up Okano who had found the task easy. "Nice job Okano."

"Thanks, Nagisa, you're pretty fast yourself."

"You can blame that on him. I've lost count of the number of cliffs we've climbed together. Though, he started to get bitter when I was faster than him."

Zen crossed his arm over his chest as he shook his head. "I'm not bitter."

"Sure your not." Nagisa wrapped his arms around Okabe's shoulders as he chuckled. "But I'm slightly worried about those two." Nagisa pointed over at the teachers. Professor Vitch had her arms wrapped around Karasuma's neck as Karasuma tried to climb up the cliff.

"Too shaky! Climb more carefully! Ugh," Professor Vitch shouted, making Nagisa shake his head.

"If she keeps yapping like that we might have gone through the front door."

"Hey, Nagisa, I've been meaning to ask you something," Okano announced as Nagisa looked at her. "It's just, I noticed when you shot off Koro-sensei's tentacle you used a different bullet. I was wondering what the bullet was."

"Oh, it was something Digit wanted me to test out. It's a special blend that was meant to take advantage of Koro-sensei's high body temperature. The idea was that it would melt on contact and diffuse into the rest of his body but if it was like the pink ones it would just destroy everything so it's technically weaker than the ones you have. I've not had the chance to see if it actually had any effect but I'm pretty sure I know the answer." Nagisa showed Okano the strange coloured bullets as the others arrived at the top of the cliff.

"Ritsu, run a final check of our invasion route," Karasuma ordered as he pulled out his phone.

"Yes, sir. Displaying interior map. Final check: We can't use the elevators, as they require a passcard for every floor. We'll have to take the stairs, but they're scattered throughout the hotel, so we'll have to cover some distance on foot." Ritsu showed the path they would be taking with a yellow arrow.

"It's like a TV station," Chiba commented while leaning against the railing. "Apparently they have complex layouts to prevent a terrorist takeover."

"You sure know a lot about it," Kayano chuckled as she looked back at the map.

"No wonder the bad guys love staying here," Sugaya said with a displeased look on his face.

"Unlocking side entrance," Ritsu announced as Karasuma ran to the door.

"Let's go. We're running out of time." They didn't get far as Karasuma stopped them. He couldn't let them through with that many guards but with so many, he didn't know what to do.

"What's the holdup? Just go on through," Professor Vitch stated as she waited.

"Do you have any idea of the situation here, Bitch-sensei? How are we supposed to make it past all those guards?"

Nagisa watched as Professor Vitch walked forward with a confident swagger. "Just go through!" She swayed from side to side before hitting against the guard. "I'm sorry. I seem to have had too much of the liquor in my room."

"Oh, er, think nothing of it, miss."

"I'm the pianist scheduled to perform here next week. I came early to see the sights."

The guards seemed to smirk, easily taken in by Professor Vitch's lie. "A pianist, eh? We get 'em all the time."

"I'd like to see if the piano's in tune. It'll help me sober up." Professor Vitch stumbled onto the chair as she opened the piano. "Could I play a teensy little bit, hmm?"