Part 50~Fashion Crime

As the girls reached the door, Nagisa scowled.

"C'mon, be a man! Get in front and protect us, Nagisa-kun," Fuwa ordered as grabbed Nagisa's arm pulling him into the middle.

"I can't! I can't be out in front!"

"Give it up!"

Nagisa stumbled forward as he stood up. "But this isn't my colour," Nagisa complained, making the girls chuckle. Even if they weren't on the dance floor yet, this was not a good substitute.

"What kind of excuse is that?! We'd like a guy around, but in places like this, they check guys real carefully." Kataoka crossed her arms over her chest as she glared down at Nagisa.

Nagisa knew the reason behind this. This was one of the main reasons he kept his long hair. The girls kept trying to reassure him but he didn't need reassurance. He needed a proper dress!

"Now come on, we don't want to keep the others waiting."

Nagisa grumbled something under his breath as his eye twitched. "Fine. But if we're doing this, we're doing this properly." Before the girls could question him, Nagisa rushed off. They tried to find him but he was gone.

"You think he's coming back?" Fuwa swayed slightly as they waited.

Kayano scratched her chin as she hummed. "I think so. It's not like Nagisa to abandon us, even if he is embarrassed."

"I guess so but, we can't wait much longer."

"Then why are you just standing around. You want to save the others or not?" Nagisa smirked as he flicked his hair over his shoulder. All the girls froze. They did not expect that.

Instead of the black and red dress they had found for him, Nagisa had pulled together a black, long-sleeve crop top that went diagonally across his stomach. He had a short dark-blue skirt with white under layer and long black knee-socks. He stood taller on matching blue high heels, his look was finished off with wavy mid-back-length long hair that he had somehow styled and light makeup.

"What? You don't think I would go in there with that horrible dress?!"

"Wait, your objection really was only about the dress?!" Kayano couldn't believe this.

"Well, yeah. I do not look good in red. Blue works better with my hair. Why do you keep looking at me like that?!" Nagisa scowled at the girls who were still in shock.

"Well, most boys object to wearing female clothes," Yada pointed out as Nagisa scoffed.

"What's the difference?! Dresses and skirts, suits and trousers, it's all just clothes. As long as it's not a fashion crime, you should be able to wear what you want, or at least that's what my dad says." Nagisa nodded to himself as he looked at the doors. "Besides, this will help us get through."

Nagisa chuckled darkly as he looked through the doors, leading the way. The girls were still pretty speechless as Nagisa swayed his hips and walked forward. He chuckled as he led the way, easily spotting the exit. Good.

Almost everyone turned to look at him as he walked in. He let out a high pitched giggle as he flicked his hair with a wink. He wasn't usually one to use the attention his appearance got but as much as he hated it, he was going to use one of Professor Vitch's techniques.

"Come on girls, I've been dying to dance since we got here." Nagisa led the group across the dance floor, keeping his eyes out for the door. The attention around him had quickly quietened down as it usually did but that didn't mean they weren't being watched.

"Hey, ladies. On your own?" Nagisa looked up at the two men towering over them. What a thug. "How's about hangin' with us tonight?"

Nagisa let out a small chuckle, shocking the others. "Sorry boys but my boyfriend is waiting for me."