Part 22~Death Surrounds

"It's pretty pathetic, isn't it?" Okabe leaned on Karma's shoulder, an unimpressed expression written over his face.

"Yeah, it's kinda sad that we haven't killed him yet," Karma agreed.

"Will you both stop moping and get ready," Nagisa ordered only to have Okabe's tongue stuck out at him.

"Bossy."

"I can't believe you are better known than me."

Karma and Okabe looked at the target they had been talking about who was currently sitting motion sick on the sofa. "We can't believe we haven't killed that thing."

"Who would have thunk it?" Kataoka joined in with a shocked expression.

"The bus ride wasn't that bad," Nakamura added.

"You okay?" Okano swiped down with her knife, making her question seem out of place. "Why don't you take a quick nap in your room?"

"No... I'll be fine," Koro-sensei reassured tiredly. "I have to go back to school anyway. I forgot my pillow." And yet you managed to bring everything else under the sun.

"Any luck Kanzaki? Did you find your daily planner?" Kayano leaned over Kanzaki who was shearing her bag worriedly.

"No..."

"You're such a good student Kanzaki... I'm impressed that you created your own itinerary. But have no fear! You can use my travel guide," Koro-sensei announced while holding up the way too big book.

"I think the point was not to use that," Okajima pointed out, shouting and being way too loud.

"I'm sure I put it in my bag. Maybe it fell out somewhere," Kanzaki muttered under her breath, wondering what happened to her hard work.

Buzzing brought Nagisa's attention to his phone, seeing the usual ID flashing up. "Sorry, I have to take this." Nagisa swiftly removed himself while Kayano took his place.

"I wonder what that's about."

"Only one person can actually get Nagi to answer his phone," Karma sang in a teasing manner.

"Yeah, it's pretty annoying. He never picks up when I call and most of the time it is important," Okabe complained.

"Somehow I think that is more about you rather than anything else."

"Don't say that!"

"Oh come on, we both know how Nagi is, and you cramp his style."

"Rude."

"True."

Kayano drowned out the two arguing assassins instead watching Nagisa run outside. Sneakingly- just like a true assassin- she followed her friend out.

"Hey, I've only just arrived, you are lucky I wasn't on the train," Nagisa said into his phone, a smile plaguing on his face. "Oh come on, don't say it like that, it sounds creepy." Nagisa couldn't help but laugh to himself- whoever was on the other line was making him laugh. "Don't be so ridiculous, it's not like anything bad is going to happen... Oh, calm down, I can handle myself... I know, I know... What?" Nagisa pushed himself off the wall he had been leaning on, walking further into the alleyway. "What are you talking about? There is nothing-" Nagisa couldn't finish when someone jumped him from above.

Kayano found herself jumping in shock as a random person leaned over the edge of the roof and kissing Nagisa. When he pulled away, he wore a Cheshire grin, seemingly proud of what he had achieved. Nagisa was still in shock, a large blush covering his cheeks.