Part 14~Jelavich

"I'd like to introduce you to your new foreign language teacher."

"I'm Irina Jelavich. Nice to meet you all!"

Nagisa couldn't help but slump in his chair, sending a glare to the blood assassin. Irina Jelavich stood in all her glory with flowing long hair and beautiful facial features and naturally her usual unique personality that got her so far. Oh, and of course, she was hanging off yet another man, using her so called charm to lure him into a trap. She had no shame.

Karasuma turned to Koro-sensei before speaking, "We've decided to provide your students with an opportunity to learn from a native speaker. So she'll be taking over half of your english class. That's okay with you?"

"Well.. All Right..."

"She's pretty... unique, isn't she? And she really seems to like Koro-sensei."

NAgisa turned to look at the green haired girl by his side, having to take a second unless he wants everyone to know he is a professional as well. Taking a deep breath, Nagisa calmed his thoughts and cleared his mind. "Yeah. This might help us come up with ideas for the assassination. Koro-sensei definitely isn't human, so I'm sure all that attention is just going to make him uncomfortable. I wonder what colour his face turns when he's embarrassed."

Koro-sensei looked up and down the women before turning a strangely human shade of pink. Goof job Koro-sensei, not obvious at all.

"Ooh... I can't get enough of you... Those beady black eyes... Your rubbery arms, all of them... You're amazing," Jelavich praised dreamily, rubbing her head against Koro-sensei's chest, the hearts practically surrounding her.

She was playing him, that much was clear for everyone, the sad part was that with all Koro-sensei's speed and intelligence, he was falling for it. Sending a sly glance to Okabe, Nagisa knew what was about to happen. After all, Jelavich and Okabe's rivalry was legendary and he wasn't going to let her just take one of his kills.

Outside, the class was playing a mix of football and assassination when the annoying dreamy voice inturpted. "Koro-sensei! Mr. Karasuma has told me all about you. He say you move very fast."

"Aww... Not that fast..."

"Could you do me a little favor? I've always wanted to drink authentic vertinamese coffee."

"Piece of cake. I know a great place in vietnam." Before anyone could say anything, Koro-sensei jumped up and launched off.

"Umm... Yeah... Miss Irina...?" Sugino walked forward, scratching the side of his face while talking. "That's the bell. Shouldn't we go in and start classes?"

"Class? Oh... Go ahead, go back to the classroom and read on your own. And don't call me miss Irina." Jelavich pulled out a cigarette, setting it alight and pulling it to her lips. "I don't like being called 'miss' and I'm not a teacher. You may call me Ms. Jelavich."

An uneasy silence followed her order, or at least it did until Karma opened his big mouth yet again. "So... whatcha gonna do now... Ms. Hella-bitch?"

"Jel-a-vitch! There's a v in there," Jelavich shouted, all remenasis of her sweet personality gone.

"You're an assassin aren't you? You're up against a monster that this whole class can't kill. Think you can pull it off all by yourself?"

"Little punk... Grown ups have grown up ways of killing people."

Sighing, Nagisa had to stop himself from shouting at the lady. She was giving assassination a bad name.

"You're Nagisa Shiota, right?" Jelavich walked forward, before Nagisa could respond, Jelavich took his head and kissed him. Of course she didn't get far before Okabe hit her around the back of her head and stood protectively in front of the smaller teen.

"Leave V alone!" Okabe glared down at the assassin, his prosthetic eye only adding to the cold glare he was giving.

"Who the hell are you?!"

"Who am I...? Who am I?! I am Masahiko Okabe, also known as Bleach! And you will leave my friend alone!"

"Bleach... You're Bleach! How are you so young?!"

"Well, I am the youngest professional assassin in Japan, what did ya expect?!"

Okabe puffed out his chest, not being put off by the silence that followed his statement. Some of the students looked panicked, now learning that their newest class member was an assassin, some didn't seem bothered, having already guessed from his sudden appearance that he wasn't a normal teen.

Nagisa on the other hand was deeply disappointed. "Well done, Oka. You managed to keep your secret for a whole two days." Nagisa pushed himself up of the floor, wiping his mouth in obvious distaste. Strands of hair fell in front of Nagisa's eyes, making the glare so much worse, both Okabe and Jelavich backed up ever-so-slightly from the glare, stumbling a little. "You're a disgrace, you know that right?" Turning back around, Nagisa started his walk to the classroom. "Your methods are awful and you have no dignity. At least have some shame in the methods you use."

The class felt an uneasy pit form in their stomach, one that only formed when Nagisa acted like this. Why did he even care?

Karma and Okabe ran to catch up with the blue haired teen, neither seeming phased by the sharp glare.

"You know Nagi, I'm not sure you can judge her," Okabe muttered thughtfully. "I mean, you two are in the same line of work and use very similar methods."

"What?! No we don't!"

"You do, you dress up in different outfits to lure in your targets and even pretend to be completely useless to make them feel superior. Isn't that what she does?"

"That is not the same!"

Karma smirked joining in the teasing. "Really, Nagi? I think you two are definitely the same."

"No we're not!"

"Yeah you are Nagi, you just don't see it cause you've never seen your method from the outside."

"S-shut up! You're completely wrong!"

Stopping outside the classroom, Nagisa looked across to where Jelavich was directing the three henchmen. It seemed a mutual understanding had fallen over the entire class, they hated that lady. And Nagisa was sure she was going to fail.