Chapter 6

Y/n turned around to see who had called her name. And the moment her eyes locked with the person who called her name, she froze to her spot. Her heart was beating fast and her hands started to become sweaty. She teared up.

It was Jungkook.

They both ran to each other and hugged each other as tight as they could, wishing to never let go. Last time they let that happen , y/n disappeared.

"I'm so sorry y/n! You were disappeared because of me. I'm sorry" he started crying still hugging tight.

"What ! It wasn't no one fault except mine. I was foolish to leave the garden while playing just so I could get ice creams for all of our other oppas since they were sad that we both ate it and they didn't. I got taken by the ice cream man and his friends" she told while tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I...it wasn't jungkook's fault. It was ours" someone spoke after hearing her.

The two hugging siblings broke the hug as they looked back to the owner of the voice, who was Jimin. The others were in shock after hearing her.

"How did you find out we are your brothers" Jin asked. Then y/n told him the story of how she got to know and so did they.

They cried and hugged each other. The tears fell down like a waterfall. After 12 years, they were finally reunited. 12 freaking years.

There were all sorts of mixed emotions felt. It had been so many years since they last saw each other. Y/n looked very big but still a baby for her brothers. And y/n saw how mature and handsome her brothers had grown.

The fact that all of this had happened just because of ice cream was somehow a bit funny to them. But the kidnapping part was not liked one bit.

Y/n, who had heard all sorts of things from Blackpink and txt about them, asked them why they were not how they were not as described.

"Ah, well you see...they were describing us all dark and cold-like because of..." Taehyung didn't speak more and trailed off.

All of the brothers looked at each other, communicating with their eyes. It was clearly known that y/n didn't know about them being mafias. They also knew that she hated violence from the background check. Like it was some kind of trauma for her.

"...we were very cold towards everyone since we lost our happiness that day we lost our princess" Namjoon spoke up quickly.

Y/n looked at them suspiciously as if she suspected something but then she smiled.

"Awww ! That's so cute. Am I that important huh. And don't baby me, I'm grown up, I'm 17"y/n replied.

All of them mentally let of a sigh of relief.

"Yes you are very important. Everyone would feel the emptiness during each family dinners we had. And you, grown up, how bout no. 17 isn't grown up." Jin said. Y/n rolled her eyes playfully.

All of them hugged and talked more about everything that had happened these past few years ago. Well...minus the mafia related things. Birthdays, mom and dad, school, New York life with joy their cousin. And then, they talked about txt and how bts met them.

"We met them while we were running late for school, our car had got a flat tire and they stopped by our car and gave us a ride. Ever since, we became the best of friends but sometimes you know their crackhead energy is...." jungkook said

"...too much" y/n laughed and completed his sentence. Jungkook laughed as well showing his cheeky bunny teeth smile.

"Right. It's funny of how we were so cold and non- joking type of people and got friends with the completely opposite behavior. But all things apart, they are our most loyal and trusted friends" yoongi spoke