Chapter 19

Morning arrived and y/n got out of bed and into the bathroom. Yesterday's party was so much fun and y/n had the time of her life. She was still thinking about the 'hallucination' she saw. Only one question came into her mind every time.

"Was he real ?"

After a long shower, she came out and wore a pretty outfit and then left for school with bts. Outfit:

TIME SKIP TO SCHOOLAs the long lost siblings arrived, the usual screams were heard

TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL
As the long lost siblings arrived, the usual screams were heard.

Bts and y/n decided to sit on the bleachers to pass time. As part of their usual routine to annoy bts, txt met up with the top and gave the tightest hugs like they were apart for many years. Yoongi was trying to get out of kai's hug but couldn't and y/n laughed, enjoying the show.

Suddenly, loud screams were heard again. Bts, txt and y/n turned around to see who caused the screams. A handsome, young boy appeared in front of them.

Y/n stood there, speechless and shook. Her emotions were going cray cray. She wanted to cry but didn't as her brothers were there. She stood behind taehyun and he looked at her with a 'what happened' look.

"Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin, the owner of this school. May I know who you are" Jin questioned him with a cold look.

"We've never seen you before, new student ?" Namjoon said

"Why'd you come here though" beomgyu asked

"I'm a new student, yes, my name's Suho. Choi suho." he spoke. (He is 18 years old)

Y/n was dead mentallly. She was repeating the same thing in her mind, "Don't mention me, get out of my life !!"

"I came here to see you" he said

"Me?" Beomgyu said

"No, not you. Her" he pointed towards y/n. Y/n mentally was somersaulting and jumping around like crazy.

"Well sh*t" she whispered.

"Her. Why her. Who are you to her" jimin asked getting mad

"Y/n, I need to talk so if your free, please meet me alone" he said to her, completely ignoring Jimin.

"Excuse me" jimin said offended.

He walked away without another word. After he was gone, y/n was bombarded with questions by bts. She finally spoke up silently.

"He's my ex. Please don't interfere with this, just leave it" y/n said

"Leave it !? HE'S YOUR FREAKING EX" jungkook said

"Ex boyfriend, you never mentioned him ever" hobi said

"That's because our relationship lasted for a short time, about 7 months when I was 16 in New York" she said