Chapter 12

Next morning arrived soon. Today was Wednesday and there were 2 days left till weekend. Lisa and y/n planned to meet up this weekend so y/n couldn't wait for it. Y/n dressed up in a pretty outfit yet comfortable and went downstairs. Number one rule for fashion by y/n: Comfort before style.

She came down to see that her parents had already left for work. Then she went outside and waited for her brothers to come.

"Today must be an unlucky day for me" y/n thought as she saw the first one coming out was Jin. She was not over what happened.

Jin approached her slowly and waited for her to react. She didn't move or say anything so Jin took that as a 'ok' and came toward her. Y/n was leaning on the front of jungkook's jeep and so Jin joined her and leaned against the Jeep too.

"Y/n, im sorry" Jin spoke in a defeated voice

"Don't be. I get that you were just too protective of me and not in your senses" she said calmly. "I've already forgiven you"

"But your still scared of me right. I know it will take some time for you to trust me again but I hope you do"

"Your right. Promise me you'll never ever do anything like that again. Or I'll be scared again"

"I promise you princess I will never do anything like that again. Now will you not act weirdly towards me"

"Yes. Did you also apologize to Yoon-" Jin cut her off

"Yes, me and Yoongi made up and so did the rest of our brothers. Now let's go to the car shall we" Jin dramatically bowed like a guard to her

"Yes we shall get in now" she bowed dramatically too. They laughed and sat inside Jin's car. Everyone came out and then they all left for school.

TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL
Y/n and Lisa noticed how weird the park brothers (txt) were acting. They asked Rose, jennie and Jisoo who said the same thing. Something was up. Unable to get further information, they left the matter.

Time passed quickly and it was already the last class of the day. Lisa, y/n and beomgyu were in one class together. The bell rang and Lisa and y/n got up and left. Like always, y/n had forgotten her phone on the table.

ON GROUP CALL BETWEEN PARK BROTHERS
"GUYS THE BIRDS HAVE LEFT THE NEST. I REPEAT THE BIRDS HAVE LEFT THE NEST !" beomgyu shouted at his phone

"STOP SHOUTING, AND WHAT BIRDS LEFT WHAT NEST" Kai yelled

"You are also shouting Kai so stop asking beomgyu to not shout. He means y/n and Lisa you dumbo. Yeonjun is on his way to his part of the plan don't worry" taehyun spoke

"Guys why do we gotta do this. You realize if we get caught, not only y/n but us too will get killed by bts hyungs" soobin spoke and complained

"Whatveva, let's get it. Park brothers you ready for 'Operation mess with y/n'." beomgyu spoke

"LET'S DO THIS," yeonjun shouted. "IM ALMOST THERE"

"Fine let's get this bread" soobin spoke in defeat

"WOOOOO" Taehyun and Kai yelled and high fived each other.

Yeonjun did his part of Operation mess with y/n and mentally high fived himself. He caused a distraction that would make y/n stop from reaching her car to bts.

Y/N POV
Me and Lisa went separate ways to go home. Then suddenly someone pulled me in an empty classroom. It was Felix. He was a friend of txt and Rose and Jennie too.

"Oh hi Felix!"  I spoke

"Hey, uhm just wanted to uh, give you this paper. I'm starting a 'no pineapple on pizza' club and I wanted you to sign these few pages please" Felix spoke