Chapter 33

13 June !!! Happy 8th anniversary bts and army 💜

3 WEEKS LATER
It had been quiet long and very stressful for each family member and friend of y/n. It was scary not seeing her up everyday for the past 3 weeks. But life goes on.

An important mission had popped up. Mr Kim asked his sons to go on the mission and take care of the problem. Everyone was ready.

The mission involved some people selling drugs illegally, which were owned by Mr Kim. For this mission, Jin and Namjoon were the planners. Taehyung was the starter of the plan. He would knock out one person and take his uniform.

Jungkook was the mission's main. He would wear the stolen uniform and cover his face with a mask and cap to avoid being caught. Then he would sneak into the warehouse where the boss was. Finally, he would shoot the boss.

Hobi and Jimin  were the fighters, who would kill all the other men. And lastly, Yoongi was the hacker for the mission. He would disable all the security codes and all and also take care of the drugs.

"Let's go" Namjoon looked at the others

"Which car?" Jin asked moving towards the parking lot

"The fastest" taehyung smirked

AT THE WAREHOUSE
"What the- how'd you get in here" the boss widened his eyes.

"I have my ways" jungkook smirked like a psycho

"I w-won't sell your drugs anymore p-please drop the gun" the boss begged

"You should've made up your mind a long time ago. Say bye bye" jungkook shot the boss.

Jungkook did his part of the mission so he ran back to the hospital to be by y/n's side

Jungkook did his part of the mission so he ran back to the hospital to be by y/n's side. Meanwhile the others took care of their parts of the plan.

AT THE HOSPITAL
"Hello, mom and dad. I'm back from the mission" jungkook spoke

"Ah good, how did it go" mom asked

"Perfect as always" jungkook smiled

"Well done, we are going to sign some business papers too at the office so stay here at the hospital. Chanyeol is also busy right now with work so y/n will be alone"

"Yes I will, goodbye" jungkook waved and Mr and Mrs Kim left.