Chapter 7

Morning came in the blink of an eye. Y/n got up and did her morning routine. She wore this (coffee in the pic is not included) and then started to pack her stuff. As usual, she skipped her breakfast only drinking a small glass of cold milk.

"Y/n, you gotta fix your bad habit of skipping breakfast!" She scolded herself

She packed all her clothes, shoes, purses, jewelry and other accessories in her suitcases which she brought from New York.

Speaking of NY, y/n decided to call and tell Joy, mr and Mrs Choi about her family reunion. They were very happy and mr Choi told y/n to be careful, she didn't know what he meant by that but replied okay.

After finishing packing her stuff, she went out to the bodyguard. As per the orders of Jin, he was told to bring y/n's stuff and her to the car and into their house.

Unexpectedly, there was another bodyguard who was told the exact same thing except on orders of Mr.Kim. It was quite amusing to y/n, both parties thought that the other one didn't know. She was making them (family) clowns. She laughed and smiled dorkly.

"Well y/n today is the day, you are finally reuniting with all of your family. I feel amazing" she said to herself, "who am I kidding, I feel all the emotions in the world"

She called Joy out of panic.

"I don't know anything unnie, I'm feeling happy and I'm feeling nervous " y/n cried, "what am I supposed to do or say or think ?!"

"Calm down baby, just be happy and not nervous at all. Now smile and walk in there like the boss you are" Joy said calmly.

Y/n sat in the car and left to their house. Correction, her house too now. She arrived earlier than expected, it was 9 am as the car pulled up in front of the gates. Y/n's eyes were as wide as the moon, such a huge house.

"Well we are rich I guess" she thought not caring much. (She is not a gold digger type of person)

Her stuff was brought inside and she thanked the two guards, Thomas and Roger, who were happy that she respected them. Sweet girl. Y/n walked into the house carefully not making a sound.

"I think I'm too early...my brothers told me they would come themselves at 8 yet they didn't. I guess they are very sleepy. And mom and dad should be awake by now" she heard two voices from the living room.

"I guess that's them"

She breathed in and out heavily, raised her head, and then slowly knocked on the glass door of the living room. Her mom and dad smiled and ran to her.

"I missed you so much sweetie. Today is your first day at our house" her mom said

"Yes I can't wait to live here all my life with my family" y/n smiled excitedly

"C'mon, let's eat breakfast. Hope you didn't eat anything" dad spoke.

"Oh no no, I didn't eat anything" she smiled and walked with her parents to the dining table.