Pt. 4 Touching you

WOLF

Every muscle in Wolf's body hummed alive as he physically restrained himself from pulling her into his lap and kissing her senseless.

After he'd seen her staring off into space with a pinched brow in the kitchen, he wasn't sure if he'd overstepped her boundaries last night.

Sitting on the couch with her locked against his side had his heart thundering in his chest. Her soft curves pushed into his arm. He looked down at her as his need to have her intensified.

He dropped his clenched fist onto her leg, and a soft gasp filled his ears. His resolve began to deteriorate when she didn't pull away but instead hugged herself closer.

Finally, he gave in just a little more and began to rub his hand over her sweatpants. Fuck, he was going to lose his mind if he didn't stop.

Right before he was about to pull away, she pulled him tighter against her breast as if she knew he was going to stop. His cock threatened to burst all his pent-up cum into his boxers.

He looked down at her, and her innocent eyes were laced with hunger as she silently pleaded at him.

Fuck.

He couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't stamp down his desire, not when Alexis wanted him back. Not when she was looking at him with those doe eyes.

He raised his hand and tugged her sweatpants so his fingers could reach inside. Her whole body tightened like a bow as she shivered. Tucking his hand inside, he cupped her mound over her panties. He felt the heat of her core and dampness near his fingertips. He almost groaned out loud before he remembered that Mike was sitting next to him. Shit, he felt like a dirty fuck for sticking his hands down his little sister's pants. If it wasn't for her blatantly aroused pussy he would have found it in himself to pull away.

Instead, she shifted her hips and pushed ever so slightly into his hand. He wanted to thrust his finger inside her, but at the same time, he tried to take it slow with her.

He pushed into her center with his palm and watched her reaction out of the corner of his eye. Most of his girth hid her from her brother's view, thankfully because her face was ravaged by lust.

He blindly continued to tease her by pressing firmly on and off her sensitive area for the next half hour. By then, she had her head buried in his shoulder and her thighs squeezing his hand. His cock was once again painfully pressing against his jeans and intensely seeking release.

Alexis hadn't made any move to touch him, but he'd not expected her to. His painful dick was just another reminder of her innocence. Though the thought of her having any experience sent jolts of rage through him.

It was true that he'd never seen her bring home a boyfriend, but that didn't mean that in the last couple of months of him avoiding her, she hadn't gone and popped her cherry.

A low growl erupted from his throat at the thought. His eyes flashed as he looked down at his sweet Alexis. He'd either have to explore her more tonight or ask her.

Again he remembered Mike's presence and decided he couldn't demand she tell him if she was still a virgin.

Instead, he eased off her mound. He felt her shiver and pop her head out from behind his shoulder. Her cheeks were lush with colour, and her expression filled with need—the need for release.

It overwhelmed him that he made her feel good. That it was by his hand that made her gooey with lust-filled desire. His heart bloomed with hope.

As they stared into each other's eyes, he smoothly pushed her panties to the side. He slowly glided his fingers through her wet folds towards her core. When she didn't stop him, he began to slide his middle finger inside her.

Her doe eyes widened, and she sucked in her bottom lip. Wolf's balls tightened as he watched her breathlessly try to hold herself together.

His thick finger slid inside her tight channel. Its heat and slickness pulling him in slowly. After a couple of strokes, he added another one of his fingers as he gaged her resistance. Aside from her cunt being small and tight, he didn't feel any barriers.

Anger coursed through him as he imagined another man taking what rightfully belonged to him. He shouldn't have stayed away.

ALEXIS

Alexis could barely think straight as he added a second finger. She already felt full with just one of his meaty fingers, but as the second one pushed its way in fear prickled through her. If his fingers were this big, how big would his cock be? Would it even fit inside her?

Alexis's thoughts were interrupted as a third finger tried to enter. She whimpered as he forcefully pushed inside with one swift thrust. She didn't know what to do. She felt so full and tight. Just as she thought he might start thrusting the fingers he had wedged inside her, she felt the intrusion of one more finger trying to push its way in.

Panicked, she didn't know what to do. It was already so tight that she worried that another would tear her.

As he pushed in the fourth digit, she felt like she would shatter. It was too much, but she couldn't voice her concerns. She didn't want him to stop, but it was beginning to sting.

She looked up and saw Wolf watching her from the side. His eyes raged with anger and lust. It startled her, and she began to push his arm away.

But his fingers literally had her pinned, and his arm locked her to the back of the couch. She couldn't budge.

She looked up at him again, this time with tears threatening to fall. The hint of anger was quickly replaced with uncertainty and unfulfilled lust. Wolf removed two of his fingers and ground his palm into her clit. His focus returned to the tv as his fingers began to ease in and out. It soothed the discomfort and intensified the pleasure she'd felt earlier.

After a couple more thrusts of his fingers, her body was on the verge of going over when he pulled his hand out and stood up. She watched him until he was out of sight. Confusion and humiliation ate at her. Her chest felt tight, and more tears stung at her eyes.