Pt. 10 Just Us

WOLF

As soon as the door slammed, Wolf looked down at Alexis sprawled on the couch beside him. Her big dewy eyes stared back at him, and her cheeks were rosy as they stared at one another. Time seemed to move slowly, just the beat of his heart pounding in his chest. The voices from the TV become muffled as the thin string holding them apart snapped.

Reaching down, he engulfed her small wrist with his hand and pulled her smoothly up and onto his lap, with her back resting against his round stomach while both of her legs straddled his legs on either side. He scooted his pelvis forward to give her more room. His painful erection swiped her ass as she got comfortable. He tried his best to settle into the back of the couch.

Alexis hesitantly looked over her shoulder at him, and his heart clenched. She trusted him enough to be alone with him, but her innocents spoke volumes.

Determined to make her feel more relaxed, he pulled her gently against him and wound his arms around her. He breathed in her intoxicating perfume, keeping a tight hold of her. Still not ready to believe in their newfound relationship, but holding her closely definitely helped.

They stayed like that for a while, settling into one another, getting used to each other. Wolf could feel her shoulders slowly relax, and the side of her head rested against his jaw. She smelled like jasmine today.

He wondered what she would taste like? Sometimes she would chew this overly sweet cotton candy gum, and other times she'd come home all sweaty from one of her runs. Would her pussy taste the same? A mix of sweet and salty?

Crap, he could feel his balls tightening.

How could he not think about her? For days now, she entered every thought he had—morning to night and even in his dreams.

Now that she was his, he couldn't help but slide his left hand down over her hip. Trailing down her soft thigh and back up, lifting her skirt to slide his palm against her warm flesh.

Her hand clutching his forearm flexed. Fuck, she was like Christmas morning. Waiting for him under the tree. Restless for him to unwrap her.

Inhaling sharply, he gripped her inner thigh tightly. She let out a breathy moan, and his pulse quickened. He let go before she'd bruise and appeased the aching flesh by sliding his hand over the delicate skin. In turn, she dug her nails into his arm.

He gathered up her skirt to her navel to reveal her pink thong. She tried to twist out of his arm, but he just held her tighter. Not wanting her to get away. Not now when he finally had her.

"Such, a naughty girl." He nibbled on her ear, trying to ease her nerves with pleasure. "You couldn't wait for me to touch you. Even with the sun still up and your brother sitting right beside us." He said it as more a statement than a question. Wanting her to know he knew what she had been trying to accomplish.

He brushed his fingers over the small triangle of fabric. Wolf slipped his middle finger under her thong, grazing just above her clit, hooking his finger to the other side and pulled it taught. She moaned, arching her back as the fabric dug in-between her butt cheeks.

He ran his other hand down her pelvic bone, under the clinging fabric, and between her folds. Finding her drenched with need.

"Fuck, you're sopping wet already." He groaned into her ear.

He let go of her thong, and it snapped against her clit. She bucked forwards and let out a little cry.

"Shhhh... What if Mike comes back and finds your pussy out and straddling my lap?" Wolf rasped his stubble against her cheek. "Do you want that, Alexis?"