Pt.7 You Didn't

ALEXIS

Holy fuck.

Fuck!

Half of her ass was naked and exposed to a room full of male testosterone! Alexis's heart raced like a little rabbit darting across an open field. She didn't know if she should feel embarrassed or horny.

Maybe both?

She tried her best to pay attention to the game but with Wolf's thumb moving dangerously close to her butt crack. She just couldn't. It was too much, but it also wasn't enough. It was driving Alexis crazy that she couldn't do anything about it.

Or could she?

Alexis shifted forwards. Her shorts rolled inwards and tightly clutched her aching mound. Between her pussy lips, she felt Wolf's giant cock jerk against her center. Heat swelled in her core, and she shifted back.

Wolf took his hand away for a split second, and her chest tightened. His fingers hooked into the fabric riding up her ass, and he gave it a little tug upwards. The shorts pulled tight over her mound once more, but this time her clit spasmed. She eased back, letting her arousal taper off slightly.

She waited for her breathing to even out during a loading screen before she shifted forwards again. This time she rocked her pelvis slowly to increase the friction. Wolf still held onto the fabric riding up her ass and kept it nice and taught. Every nerve ending in her core begun to ricochet one after the other intensifying until it all surged forwards, seeking its release. Her eyes fluttered closed, and white light flashed as her orgasm rippled throughout her body. Her mouth hung slightly open, but she didn't let any sound escape.

Wolf gave a gentle little tug once it began to subside, but it just ignited the fire burning inside her. There's no way he could deny her now that her wet juices seeped into his jeans. She wasn't his best friend's little sister anymore.

She couldn't help but grin a little. Her stomach fluttering with butterflies. On the other hand, she hoped no one noticed. It had been challenging to hold in the sounds that so desperately wanted to erupt from her throat.

Wolf tugged her back. She winced a little at the sensitive bundle of nerves as he firmly wedged her against his still hard cock.

"Anyone want another beer?" Dylan asked.

"Sure," Mike and Cody replied.

"Here," Alexis passed the controller to her brother.

"How did you like it so far?" Mike asked.

Alexis could feel her cheeks redden, "it's good."

Thankfully Dylan came back with the beers before Mike could ask her more questions. Since she was pretty sure she couldn't answer them. Not in her state of euphoria. They started playing again, more seriously now that she wasn't hindering their team.

Alexis looked over her shoulder shyly to glance at Wolf. He looked like his usual somber self and not someone with a massive erection. She knew Wolf was big, he had to be, but she didn't know how accurately that translated to his dick. Sure he was tall and carried around a lot of extra weight. But still, it wasn't fair! It made her feel so small and tight in comparison.

Feeling it moulded against her pussy made her greedy to find out more. The thought of having his hefty size baring down on her and his steel rod thrusting into her as they fucked was tantalizing.

Wolf's eyes danced with a fervent desire as he looked back at her. She smiled, and he nodded his head towards the tv. Looking away, she tried to hide her smile. Right, she needed to be discreet.

That is before she felt his hand slide under her bottom, his palm face up. A big rough hand scratched across her soft, delicate skin. His thumb dug enticingly into the side of her thigh. While his fingers wiggled up between the cleft of her legs.

Alexis's heart slammed into her chest. Wolf wouldn't, would he? Even with his friends and her brother sitting so close? Rubbing was one thing, but his fingers? She didn't know if she could be quiet.

She felt Wolf nudge the damp fabric aside, exposing her bare pussy lips to the swell of his jeans. She held in a groan. The sensation was cataclysmic. He took one of his big fingers and gently slid it back and forth, teasing along her sensitive inner folds. Soaking his finger in her juices. She nervously bit on her lip, waiting to see what he did next.

His finger paused on her entrance. Before she could second guess herself, he dipped his finger inside of her. It swiped against her tender walls with each painstakingly slow thrusts. Maybe it was the thrill of being caught or the fact that he wanted her that made her want to risk it. He moved at his own pace. No amount of rolling her hips or pushing back on him would increase his speed. She was at his mercy. After her third attempt to get him to move faster, he stopped moving and instead held it firmly inside her. It was like a small anchor holding her in place.

He kept his thick finger inside of her as time passed slowly, thrusting and swirling on occasion, while the others played the video game. By then, her juices had seeped down his knuckles and onto his jeans. Even his erection was a force nature and stayed hard as a steel pipe betwixt her folds.

Her body twisted with pleasure as it winded itself tightly around the overwhelming sensation. The need to move was becoming intense. Alexis arched her back, sinking a little further onto his finger but not by much. Not like she needed it. Deep inside her. Thrusting in and out. As much as she loved having a part of him inside of her, the position was driving her mad. She needed more.

"Yeah!" The guy's jeers rustled her out of her devilish thoughts.

Alexis could feel a full-body flush come on as embarrassment washed over her. She reached behind her and tugged her shorts up and over her ass. Without looking behind her, too embarrassed to look, she stood and walked out of the living room.

What had she been thinking? Her heart was racing with a fervent pace. Letting him finger her like that in front of his friends, and not to mention her brother. Dread poured through her dousing her inner lust in a bucket of water. What if he had caught her. She'd never live it down.

She stopped around the corner, breathing hard, just down the hall from the living room, and leaned her head against the cool wall.

"Stupid, stupid, stu..." The words died on her lips as she felt his presence behind her.

She always knew when he was there, walking by her bedroom door, talking in the kitchen with her brother. It would make her heart swell, and she'd feel like jumping up and down just excited to be near him.

Alexis spun around. Her chest, heaving as she looked up at Wolf. His eyes were at half-mast, an uncensored hunger staring down at her. She pressed herself into the wall, her breast heaving as his bulky frame cornered her against the wall. She was trapped like a bunny, ready to be devoured by a wolf. Her Wolf. She bit down on her lower lip, and his eyes followed. He let out a low growl causing her eyes to widen.