11

The Bridgerton enter the art exhibit and they look around in amazement

The Bridgerton enter the art exhibit and they look around in amazement.Anthony then sees Anastasia with Prince Theo and his face suddenly drops."Great" he says sarcastically while rolling his eyes.He turns to his mother with a smile."I'll be right back Mother"Anthony says.Lady Bridgerton was going to say something but he quickly walks off.Anthony makes his way towards Anastasia and Prince Theo. "Your highness and Anastasia"Anthony says while greeting them.Anastasia's demeanor quickly drops when she sees him."It's a pleasure to meet you....?"Theo says."Viscount Bridgerton"Anthony says with a smirk."Ahhh, I see."Theo says while nodding."If you don't mind, May I steal Miss Hathaway for a little bit"Anthony says."I'm not entirely sure Mister Bridgerton, since I was having a lovely conversation with the prince here.And is it not rude to interrupt someone's conversation." Anastasia says with a fake smile."It is, but only if it was something important that we need to discuss." Anthony says.Both Anastasia and Anthony were silently glaring at each other while Theo stands awkwardly between them. "I'll leave if Miss Hathaway tells me to leave"Theo says and Anastasia nods."Well I believe that it is not your choice.This is important, so pardon my manners but I'm politely asking you to scurry off." Anthony says."I don't anybody speaking for me, thank you.And as for both of you stop it.I'm quite famished so I'll go get some lemonade."Anastasia says."I'll go with you"Both men say and they both turn to glare at each other."I can walk there myself thank you."Anastasia says while walking off.Both look at the blonde beauty walking off and then turn to each other."I've heard of you Mister Bridgerton. How can you pursue a woman if you can't stop pursuing your rakish ways."Theo says with a smirk. "You don't quite look so innocent.As if I recall all men have needs.So I assume you're highly a saint." Anthony says."Are you questioning me, Mister Bridgerton?"Theo asks."Of course I am.And this is as nicely I'm going to put it since your of royal status, I don't care if I have to cross mountains or rivers, or hell.I am not giving up on her."Anthony says."I see.But what I've heard she doesn't quite like your presents.You must've done something to anger her.Which benefits me, and you don't have to hold back on the anger.Just because I'm a prince doesn't mean I don't know how to defend myself."Theo says. They both glare at each other, and even if you looked at both men you could easily see how they both wanted to kill one another."I know Anastasia the most out of both of us.So please save yourself from the embarrassment." Anthony says."Please, you may know her mind but I know her heart.Which unlike you I think with my heart and not with my dick."Theo says.Anthony clenches his jaw in anger until he feels a presence."You two look like you're about to kill each other."Ophelia says."We we're just getting acquainted." Anthony says."Please, pardon my words but do I look like an idiot to both of you.Look you could both stop and fight on who's prettier, because if y'all don't both of you will get so into your heads with the war you both have and stress my sister out, which I don't want that to happen.Now you both are going to calm down and don't embarrass yourselfs because we're in public, and most importantly we don't want Lady Whistledown to have another scandal to speak of."Ophelia says while giving both boys a glare which makes them want to shrink away."Now, your highness may you present me to your cousin I have not met his presence and I would like to know the family member of the man who's trying to court my sister." Ophelia says.They both walk away leaving Anthony alone."What was that all about."Eloise says making Anthony jump of fright since she came out of nowhere."Aren't you supposed to be with Penelope?" Anthony asks."Yes, but she has some business to attend first with Miss Thompson.Also I heard all of that, are you honestly stupid to fight with someone let alone a prince.May I say since he can make your life a living hell."Eloise says making Anthony roll his eyes."Please, I don't need a lesson from you, I already have mother to do that.And royal or not he is no competition"Anthony says making Eloise roll her eyes."I'm saying this as nicely as possible brother.Get your head out of your arse."Eloise says and walks away.