Chapter 1

Alizeh

I quickly put my suitcases in the car as my parents waited for me. I had shifted to a summer camp in Bombay for a year and a half and hadn't come to Delhi since then. I could feel the smog hit me as soon as I landed.

We reached our bungalow as I looked at the one next to ours. So much history and tension flashes in front of my eyes making my retina burn. I enter my house without looking back at the piercing gaze staring at my face, strong enough to burn holes into my skin.

Zohravar

I could feel her in my bones even before I saw her. It was like my world stopped. It was always like that since I was six and she moved here disrupting my peace and creating havoc in my world.
I saw her today and I could finally breathe again. But not before my breath stopped for one whole minute as  I stared down at her. She had always been the most beautiful person to me even before I knew the meaning of it.
My Star.
But right now, she looked like a full grown gorgeous woman, it hurt to look at her I hated that. I hated her. I hated how she made me feel since the day I saw her in the playground with two pigtails. She called me out for staring at her. I still remember every moment of that day.

FLASHBACK

(11 years back)

I stared at the girl ahead of me. She was smiling at a boy as he shook her hand. I wanted to rip his hand from hers. I wanted her to only look at me. I almost ran upto her but I felt strange because I didn't even know her.
My mom asked me what I wanted from the ice cream vendor. "I want her", I shouted as I pointed towards her. My mom looked surprised because I hated every kid especially girls around me. Why don't you go talk to her", my mom said. I wanted to, desperately, but why should I? It was always other stupid kids who tried conversing with me as I chased them away.  What was so special about her anyway.

I waited for her to look at me and she did. FINALLY!

She smiled at me as she let the stupid boy's hand go and ran towards me. She came and stood in front of me as I couldn't take my eyes off her and she said "Hi! Can you share your ice cream with me?"

Suddenly, I came out from the spell she put me under and pushed her away. " Don't talk to me" I shouted. She looked at me angrily, "Then why were you staring at me? You are so mean. I am going to tell Abhi to never talk to you."

I already hated Abhi whoever he was, guessing she was close to him. I glared at her as she glared back till her mom scolded her while I pasted all her features and reactions in my brain wanting to know everything about her. Her mom talked to me and for the first time I replied very sweetly, only wanting to get into her good books so that she forces her daughter to hang out with me.

My mom came and just before I could panic thinking I would never see her again, it turned out our parents were quite close during high school but drifted apart later.

"Yes, I am so happy, we just moved from Dehradun yesterday and are now here to stay for a long time", her mom said. I scowled at the girl who then snatched my ice cream poking her tongue out. Nobody ever dared to do that to me. But she? She surely did. Soon the following years I realised she did everything to me that nobody ever could and will be able to do.

"My name is Alizeh. Is your name as horrible as you?" she asked putting her hand forward. I quickly put my hands in hers wanting to feel it. "Zohravar. And your name is as ugly as you." I replied as we shook each other's hands tightly until our moms dragged us apart. I stared at her as she walked away without blinking even for a second not wanting to let her go. She turned around, before walking away as if she was trying to engrave me in her brain before disappearing.

That day was the start of my obsession.

Nothing dims it. No distance, time or event.

Alizeh. My life started with her and ended with her too. She was and still is my arch nemesis, the bearer of all my hatred, my rock, my salvation, my addiction and just completely, wholly mine.

Hey guys!!! How do you like the first chapter???

Hey guys! This is my first story, please give me inputs in the comment section!!!!