Chapter 30

Zohravar

I get up before her, staring at her face. I am pretty sure, these past years, I have passed most tendencies of a stalker and a psychopath for her.

I close my eyes as soon as I see her stir and then feel her finger trace every part of my face. I smile. Almost.
She sits on my stomach and starts jumping on it, asking me to wake up.

"I won't mind if you move a little lower and then jump" I say.
Her eyes go as big as saucers. Like we didn't do a whole lot of nasty shit five hours back.

She huffs and tries to get up but I mould her into me and give her a kiss. She pulls away and walks towards the mirror in her full naked glory.
The sun shines on her body and she looks like ravishing enough to eat at least six times before we leave for school.

Star gapes at the mirror and looks back at me like she wants to end my existence.
"What the fuck is wrong with you, you bloody psycho." She shouts.
She comes closer to me and I hide my eyes from the sun.

Fuck. She looks like she has been attacked. By a monster. By me.
She has bite marks, scratches and bruises all over her body. Star looks at me in disbelief as I go hard all over again.

I wanted to highlight her bruises so everyone knew she belonged to me. I wanted to brand her, scar her and wear her blood as a blatant warning to any man who ever looked in her direction. People say work towards your dreams and you achieve it. I did.
Clearly she doesn't share the same excitement for my sentiment. Pity.

"I told you not to leave any marks." She wails like a kid throwing tantrums.

"Then what is this?" I ask her, pointing towards my heavily marked neck. I go to the mirror and turn around.
She almost wrote Star on my back with her nails. Fucking bitch.
I look at her pointedly but she avoids my eyes and blushes.

"Ok fine, fuck off." She screeches and tries to hide in the bathroom.
But then runs back to me and hops on my waist.

I walk to my bathroom with her hanging on my body. It is literally in shambles. It looks like a hurricane, earthquake and tsunami came at the same place.
She just continues to snicker into my neck and then bite her lips. I pull her lip away from her teeth, shake my head and take her to another room.

She looks at me warningly. It's my mother's bedroom. Well, it would be a big fuck you to her.

We are in the shower as Star is bending down to treat my patience for yesterday, when someone knocks the door.
She shoots up and looks at me in shock.
My mom's voice comes from across the door.

I shake my head as she puts a hand on her forehead.
"Alizeh are you inside?"
Star starts hyperventilating.
"Alizeh, Nats told me you both came up here."

Nats is our house help and my mother 's loyal informant.
She clearly needs to be fired.

"Hi" Star shouts in high pitched voice.

"Where is Zo?" My mom asks.
Star looks at me pleadingly but I don't help her. It's a punishment for yesterday.

"Zo has gone out for a drive" she says as I cock my eyebrow. What a horrible liar.

"Alizeh, is Zo with you inside?"

I muffle my laugh and Star looks like she is going to faint any second.
"Hi mom" I shout.
We don't owe my mom any shit.

"What are you both doing over here, together?"

"Just saving some water" Star says
I am pretty she looks as horrified as my mother on the other end.