Chapter 11: part 2

3rd person POV

Kai and Cole quickly got up from their seat and rush towards the pale sensei side. "Let's take you somewhere to sit." Cole declared and leads sensei Wu to his seat with one of his hands behind Wu's back while Kai rests his hand on his master's shoulder. "Sensei, who's they?" Nya questions her sensei. "(Y/n)'s parents." Everyone became silent for a few seconds or probably a minute.

Zane ended the silence. "That reminds me, (Y/n)'s past is a mystery to us," Zane added and continues. "Like, we never heard-, I mean read where she once live and who her family is. All we know is that something bad happened to her and it might have affected her a lot which probably leads her to be mute." Zane explains his thoughts.

"And it did," Wu answered in a sad tone. "I suppose, I should tell you how much I know about her past," Wu said. He took his time to form his words. "Almost a year ago, I found (Y/n) out in the streets when I was taking a walk. She was tired from a lack of sleep, her clothes were dirty, bruises in some parts of her body, cold from sleeping outside, and pale and somewhat thin from no food." Everyone in the room instantly felt pity for the young girl. "I took her in. Of course, she hasn't said a word to me. That day when I asked her what had happened to her...I found out she was the daughter of my once use to be students..." Wu stops for just a moment.

The ninjas and Nya sees Wu's eyes became glossy with tear threatening to fall. "A-and that day, she told-... I... I found out her mother has...been...killed by someone." Wu tries to hold back his tears, not wanting to cry right in front of his students. Kai asked his master to confirm what Sensei Wu is saying. "Sensei, did (Y/n) saw her mom...dead?" Wu nods his head. Once again, the room became silent. Everyone in the dining room felt so pity for (Y/n). The young girl had witnessed her mother's dead body at such a young age, and it leads her to be silent.

"Fujin won't be happy." Wu said. "Is that (Y/n) mother's name?" Jay asked. Wu nods. "We must find the kids." Wu declared. The ninjas rush out and head to the arcade where Kai left them. When they got there, Kai is the first to enter the arcade while calling out the two younger kids. "(Y/n)? Lloyd?" Kai calls out to the two, though of course none of them respond. "They were right here. Someone must have seen them."

Cole was looking around and spot a camera. "Hey, guys. Check this out."

The ninjas went to the security where they have cameras recording. They spot Lloyd and (Y/n). "Wait, wait, there's the pipsqueak and (Y/n)." Jay called. "Play that back." one of the three ninjas reverses the recording back. There on the tv they see is Lloyd and (Y/n) seemingly looking at something in the corner. They then moved away from it. Lloyd points at something else, making (Y/n) shake her head no. Lloyd walks off while (Y/n) catches up to him. Few seconds later Lloyd came out with a snake disguise, but (Y/n) isn't right next to Lloyd. Lloyd then disappeared from the corner.

"What is he up to? And did he leave (Y/n)?!" Jay said. They continue watching the security video to see if (Y/n) ever came out with or without the snake disguise. The four ninjas had hopes (Y/n) will come out without a snake disguise or stayed in the shop, manly the second option. To their dismay, she comes out with a snake disguise.

Kai, Zane, Jay, and Cole run out of the room and head into the alleyway where the two kids were last seen on camera. "I sense these are (Y/n)'s and Lloyds's footprints, but they come to an end here. Why?" Zane questions himself and his 'brothers'.

"Something tells me we're going for a ride." Kai distressingly said. "Come on, boys." Determination filled Kai, along with his team. The ninjas change their respective golden weapons into a vehicle and race down, following the trail of tracks from where the vehicle took the two kids.

The land Oroburose appeared in their view. "What is that place?" Cole asked. "Looks like snake city." Jay said. "Let's take a closer look." Kai suggests and speeds faster than before. They soon get off their vehicle and jump on buildings without being noticed by the guarded snakes. The four jump to the next building and into the somewhat of a small space of the center arena.