Chapter 25 part 2

Illo: Please tell me if your confused in some parts or you tell me if you understood, please.

3rd person POV~

(Y/n) slowly becomes unconscious from the lack of air she is trying to take in. The ninjas were raged but Wu, he was in fear of losing another student. He couldn't bare to see his student die, let alone right before him. (Y/n) tries to gasp for air but what came out of her voice box was a small squeaky noise. It was barely hearable to the ninjas and Wu, and it alarmed them. Pythor felt the girls tense body relax from his tail and soon enough her body goes limp. Wu saw this and screams, "We'll give these Fangblade to you and in return you will leave (Y/n) unharmed!" Pythor smirks from satisfaction and sets the girl on floor while loosening his tail on (Y/n)'s neck to let her lungs take in the air.

(Y/n) takes in the air and coughs out her saliva from her throat. "*gasp* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *gasp* *cough*" Once she was able to breath normal, (Y/n) slowly looks up, with her enormous eyes of fear to her considered family who's expression are either filled with angry or worried. "Slide those Fangblade to me." Pythor pay close attention to each and everyone's movement. Kai unable to lose anyone, became the first to listen to Pythor. He kneels and slides the fangblade on the wooden floor, right next to Pythor.

The last Anacondrai grins. Cole follows Kai by sliding the second Fangblade to Pythor, then Jay did the same. The last fangblade was in the hands of the ice master. He looked for many different ways to save (Y/n) while having one of the fangblade in safe hands, but there was zero chances. He looks down with his eyes close, disappointed of himself for failing to find any chances to save (Y/n) without giving the fangblade. The only thing that can save (Y/n) is by giving what Pythor wants. Zane slides the last Fangblade in front of the purple snake.

The Anacondrai gladly takes the Fangblade off the brown wooden floor. "There, you have the fangblades, now give (Y/n) back." Wu demands. Pythor's red slit eyes squint and smirks to himself "Alright," Pythor tightens his tail on the poor little girl's neck. "Only if,..." he trails off, looking down at (Y/n). A memory flashes in his mind, where a young man, with a kitsun mask on the side of his head, held a sharp unique pattern katana in his grasp, ready to end any snakes story for their crimes.

With a crazed look, he throws (Y/n) over the five masters and said: "YOU ARE ABLE TO CATCH HER!" Each and everyone sees (Y/n) flying with a shocked face from Pythor's action, they knew she was processing at what had happen.

{(Y/n)!}

Momo screams at her but it wasn't enough to come out of her trances. The four elemental masters along with their master reached for (Y/n), even though she was far from their reach. (Y/n) lands on her dominate shoulder. Did you expect she would stop their? If you did, sadly your wrong. The little girl rolls and slides at the end of the plank until she was in a free fall.

Did you think she would fall then? Wrong again. How? If it weren't for her father teaching her quick reflexes, she would have been long gone, in fact she wouldn't have met Wu in the first place or get to talk with Momo. (Y/n) had used her dominate hand to hold onto the plank for her dear life. Big mistake for her, she screams out of agony from her shoulder and lead her to let go for just a moment then hold on to the plank with her finger tips .

"We're coming (Y/n)!" Cole reassured (Y/n). He gets on the plank balancing himself with the other three ninjas coming to rescue to her. As time tics, (Y/n) failed to resist the excruciating pain on her shoulder, for she had let go of the plank. Everyone screams "no" as they watch (Y/n) fall into the hottest volcano. The ninjas dives in like a chain to catch (Y/n) with Cole in the lead of the human chain. He felt the harsh wind  brushed past his face.

His strong hand reaches out for the girl's hand. He was a centimeter away to catch the girl, but the human chain wasn't long enough to catch (Y/n). It had reached its limit.

There was nothing they could do to save (Y/n) even though there are some way they can save her, but it would be too late to save her.

(Y/n) cries out thinking,

'I don't want to die...'

She couldn't hear Momo's cries to use her elemental abilities. She let the fear consumer her mind with the thoughts of death.

'Please, I don't want to die...'

'I want to read more book,...'

'I want to learn more about mama and papa,..'

'I want to play more with Lloyd,...'

'I want to eat more food with them,...'

'I still want to make friends,...'

'I-...'

A flash of memory of her family.

A flash, meeting Lloyd for the first time and instantly became friends...

A flash, meeting Nya for the first time with a hug.

A flash, meeting Kai in distress when he had first stepped on the old monastery that was once called home, and decided to help him because how bad (Y/n) felt.

A flash, meeting Cole was first awkward but, at the end gifted him an apple she picked off a tree.

A flash, meeting Jay was almost the same as Cole's but ends up hurting himself, earning a scar on his eyebrow in a short time, and was treated by the young girl.

A flash meeting Zane and their first pinky promise.

A flash meeting Wu, whom have saved her from starvation and the elements of nature.

A flash of talking to Momo in her head.

A flash of he mother handing her a necklace then seeing her body for the last time.

A flash of her father saying; "...stay positive, hold your hopes in a tight grasp.." with a confident smile, then flash of seeing her father for the last time with his back facing towards her.

'Oh First Spinjitsu master,...please,... I don't want to die.'
———————————
Publish: October 15, 2022
Edit: none
Words: 1080
——————————
Thank you all for waiting and reading, hope you all enjoyed this short chapter. I'm hoping it all made sense if not please tell me so I can edit this. Hope you all have a good day and I'll see you guys later. Bye 👋