Chapter 3-Part 2

Season 1 Episode 2: Home

(Y/n)'s Pov

Zane and the other ninjas left to go see Lloyd's hide out. It was just me, Nya, Grampa Wu, and the dragons. It was pretty good at the monastery, without any loud noises going around. Looking for Nya around the monastery, I check in her room if she is there. I knock at her door.

And then heard loud noise in her room. "Uh, just a moment!" She yells from the other side. I waited outside of her room, waiting to be invited. A few seconds later, she opens the door and sees me. "Oh, hi-, " something hard fell on the floor. I looked at her in suspicious look.

"Um, my bracelet fell." I look at her bracelet Nya is wearing. Nya also notice her bracelet on her arm, quickly trying to planned an excuse. "I have another bracelet that um, Jay gave me." Nya nervously told me. I gave her a 'Really' face. She gives up and sighs in defeat. "I'll let you in, but only on one condition," I listen to what Nya had to say.

"Never tell anyone, that includes the ninjas, at what I am about to show you." I rapidly nod my head to her. Our pinky were wrapped together in a form of a pinky promise. She moves to the side and invited me in her room. Once I was inside her room, Nya closes the door. I turned my head where I heard a loud thud.

On the floor is a large silver object. Picking up the object with my small hands, and have a good look at it. The object turns out to be a helmet, a samurai helmet. I look at Nya with shock and amazement.

Nya's Pov

Once I close the door, I notice (Y/n) picking up my samurai helmet and looks at me with shock. Her (E/c) eyes were twinkling like stars. (Y/n) is too adorable than anyone. Sorry Jay, but (Y/n) beat you. I mean like she so small and fragile, this child must be protected at all costs.

"I'm building a samurai robot." I told her. She smiles real big. So cute. "Wanna help me try to finish this up?" I asked her, receiving a determine face and rapid nod, making me giggle.

(Y/n)'s Pov

After a while of helping Nya trying to finish her samurai suit, I was slowly becoming tired. I yawn quietly, but it didn't go unnoticed from Nya. "Tired?" She asks me. Determine to helping her, I shook my head no. "Let try to finish this tomorrow." She told me. I agreed to her suggestion and lay my head on Nya's lap, using it as a pillow.

She played with (h/c) hair, making me feeling relax at her touch, letting her mess with my own hair as I drift off to sleep.

Nya's Pov

(Y/n) fell peacefully asleep on my lap. I kept on playing with her hair and stop to set the small child on my bed. Moving the covers for (Y/n) to sleep in, I lay her down on top of my pillow, pulling the blanket up to her shoulders and began cleaning up my samurai stuff to a different location from the monastery.

I came back seeing sensei Wu, with a flute on his hand. "Nya, we must get to the ninjas, quick!" I nod at him and we head to Kai's dragon, forgetting (Y/n) is still in the monastery sleeping peacefully.

(Y/n)'s Pov

Dream~

I found myself in my old home. No villagers were around, houses aren't burned or on the ground. It was peaceful, no screams and no weapons colliding with each other. I turned around, going to a peaceful place where mama loved and relax there, where she told me the quote that I didn't understand still.

When I got there, grass and flowers surrounding the cherry blossom tree. I laid down under the tree, inhaling the fresh air and relax. But then I smelt a little bit of smoke. It didn't really bother me. "Wake up." I hear a faint women's voice. "Please, wake up." Another faint voice was heard, but this time it was a man. They sound familiar. I open my eyes to see no one around me. I closed my eyes once again.