Prologue 3: first meet with Garmadon and Nya

(Y/n)'s Pov~

The four ninja's pushes onto the horse carriage that me and grandpa Wu are riding on. As the push the horse carriage talking among each other explaining how grandpa Wu found them. "Stop!" Grandpa shouts to them. Instead of showing down to stop, they halt instantly, making my body to almost fly out of my seat, thankfully grandpa caught me on time. "The caves of despair." He announces. "Smukai must be close to unearthin the scythe of quakes." Grandpa mention someone that I don't know who.

"Stay here, (Y/n)." Grandpa told me, which I salute to him. Sitting inside the carriage doing nothing with nothing in my hand, I decided to talk to Momo.

'Sooo....um.'

I should have think of something to talk about.

'Uhhhhh'

I trailed out for a moment when finally I thought of something to say.

'How is your day?'

I heard an almost silent laugh from Momo. I was shock to hear Momo laughing.

'You laugh-'

I hear Grandpa's soft step coming towards the carriage. "Come child, we will be moving to a different location." I nod to him. Getting out of the carriage while grandpa Wu waited patiently for me, I walk next to Grandpa and held onto his hand. We proceed to move onto a different location, then all of a sudden I felt the floor shake. If it weren't for grandpa holding me up, I would have fallen onto the hard ground.

"They used the scythe of quakes." Grandpa said in a tempered way. I look to his face that is now scrunched by anger and then away. We walk some more until we stop in front of a tree. Just them I saw four colors coming out of a large crack and out goes a blue tornado with lightnings forming around it followed by white tornado with snow flakes coming out, orangish-red fire tornado, and orange mixed with brown and rocks tornado, and when it stopped, the ninjas appears. They exclaimed what they had done. "That was so awesome." Cole tells while he high fives Kai. "We were unbelievable!" Kai said, not noticing grandpa with an furious look.

"We are the best!" Zane compliments. "Oh did you see that! I was like Pow and then you were like bam-" Jay said while doing gestures but then grandpa Wu yells; "Enough!"

Third-person Pov
(This is where it Illo begins to rush)

"I told you not to use the scythe!" (Y/n) turns and crouched down to play with the dirt as a distraction from hearing Wu yelling at the four boys. "He did it!" Jay points out to Kai, along with Cole pointing at him silently. "What makes you more important than the team, huh?" Wu said out loud. (Y/n) slowly turns her head.

{Could you draw me a (f/fruit)?}

Momo asked, only to keep (Y/n) distracted for a moment.

'Ooo ok!'

The small (h/c) hair girl beams internally. As (Y/n) was about to draw Momo's fruit Wu announced that it is time to go, leaving (Y/n) unhappy

{You can draw it when you get back home.}

'Ok!'

Once again, (Y/n) beams happily again, making Momo have a gentle smile on his face. The next golden weapon they are finding is the shuriken of ice. The ninjas, their sensai, and they're small little friend are riding a boat, going through and passing small ice and large blue glaciers. (Y/n) trembles from the cold, despite having a large fluffy blanket wrapped around her body, the cold beats the blanket.

(Y/n) walks up to Kai when all of a sudden the boat crashed onto some chunks of ice, making (Y/n) lose her balance and falls on the cold wooden planks onto her knees. She gets back up and walks naturally to Kai, as if she had never fallen. "If sen-sai knows where the next golden weapon is, t-then why isn't he steering the ship?" Kai shivered and chatters from the cold, stuttering his words.