1

April fools

I'm sorry if I scared you readers. Just want to do a little fun, and honestly.... I don't like. I just remember why I hate April fools. I mean, who doesn't?

Thank you to those who cared for me telling me to take my time even though it was a prank. I'm sorry. This is the first time in a long of doing April fools.

But did I got you?

Anyways, I did a quick story so hope you enjoy and vote.

Ps. Sorry for making mistakes 😅 I rushed through this.

3rd person POV

Lloyd was just walking around bird of doing nothing. (Y/n) is busy studies of how to use her powers. Lloyd goes to the dining room to find some candy. When he enters, he sees Jay drinking some red substance, which is probably a punch while reading some magazine. An idea pops up in his head. "Hey, Jay." Lloyd called out to him. Jay looks at him, responding with a small hum.

"(Y/n), needs help with something." Jay didn't ask Lloyd what (Y/n) needs help with. He just walks away to find (Y/n). An evil grin appeared on Lloyd face. He goes inside, messing with Jay's drink with other red substance.

Jay walk down the hall of the ship. He knocks on the girl room and waits for a respond or for the door to open. The door opens and reveals an adorable little girl with small shining (e/c) eyes. She tilts her head in confusion. "Lloyd told me you needed help with something." Jay explains, only to receive a no head shake from (Y/n).

"Huh?" Jay questions. "Well then, ok." He leave the small girl and walks back to the dining. Once he sat, Jay took a sip of his drink, and instantly spits it out. "Bleh," slowly, heat begins to spread on Jay's tongue. He runs to the sink, turns it on the water, sips the running water, and spits it out. Then realization hits him. Lloyd did something to his drink while he was gone. Jay's hand turns into a fist and slams it down on the counter. "Llooooooyd!" He screams.

Kai had just finished showering. He wraps a towel around his wait, covering himself. The water still stick onto his body and hair. A knock was heard from the other side. "Who is it?" Kai question the person on the other side. "Hey, Kai. It's Lloyd. (Y/n) needs help with something!" Lloyd answers.

"I'm a little busy here. Tell her to ask someone else." Kai told. "She asked for you." Lloyd told. Kai sighs. "Alright, tell her to give me a minute." he announced. He quickly puts on his clothes and walks out with his still drenched hair. He knocks on the girl's room and waits. The door opens by (Y/n). (Y/n) sees Kai with his hair wet and down. She wondered if he is trying a new look.

(Y/n) shook her head no. "Ok, " Kai simply said and walks away. He heads to the bathroom again and begins to do his hair. He tried to make his hair spiky and messy with his hair gel, but it didn't obey. He puts in more hair gel until he was satisfied with his hair up and spiky. Few minutes passed. Kai's hair begins to harden for some reason.

It made him feel uncomfortable. (Y/n) was just passing by when she sees Kai's hair weird and white. It made do small and somewhat quiet giggles. "What?" Kai asked, with his brows raised. (Y/n), points he hair. Kai instantly ran to a bathroom and sees his hair weird and white. Realization hits him. Lloyd did something to his hair gel.

Kai grits his teeth then scream, "Lloooooooyd!"

Cole is walking to the refrigerator and opens the door. He scans through the area for the chocolate cake he had recently made with (Y/n). Slowly and gently, he takes the cake then a can of worms jumps on him. "Ahh, " Cole screams in surprised. He falls, accidentally dropping the cake as well.

"*gasp* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Cole screams at the waisted the love and effort cake he and (Y/n) made together. Tears were slowly forming. Cole slowly looks at the rubbery can of worms. He already knew who that was. "Llooooooooyd." Cole screams again.

Zane just finishes doing laundry and is ready to hang his clothes up for drying. He opens the basket and sees pink. No white, not even one. Zane lifts his clothes to make sure someone must have taken his clothes. Zane lifts the cloth and sure enough, those pink clothes were his clothes. He too already knew who did this. "Llooooooyd." Zane too screams the younger boy's name.

The four ninjas were having a small meeting on how to get back Lloyd. And an idea pops up on Jay's head. "How about call Lloyd to us and when he comes in our room, a bucket of water drops on to him, poof flour goes down on him, and then eggs would be shot on him," Jay explains his idea. The other ninja agrees with the plan without thinking over it.

They quickly made the traps to active and get some stuff Jay had plan for them. Once they finished, an evil grin appears on their faces. "You guys ready?" Cole questions. Everyone in that room agrees with him. "Llooooooyd!" the four boys screams. Soft steps were heard. The door opens. On top of the door was a bucket of water and fall onto Lloyd as well as a bucket but that fell directly on his head. Then, the flour is on the wall above the door and it drops onto Lloyd. Finally, the eggs were dropped onto him again. The eggs were on top of the ceiling, held by strings that were ready to be cut.

The boys laughed at their revenge prank. Each of them saying something different at the same time"Haha-, how do you like that!" Jay said.

"Don't mess with us again." Cole advise.

"Have fun taking that off of you!" Kai taunt.

"This wouldn't happen if you didn't prank us," Zane remarked.

They were laughing not too long. Lloyd was quite. He hasn't said a word. They notice how small Lloyd. At that moment they realized, they 'D'uck up. "Oh shoot, sorry-, " Lloyd takes off the bucket from his head revealing (Y/n) instead of Lloyd. Tears were forming. "(Y/n) don't cry." Jay pleads. But it was too late. She cried out and ran out of the room.

The ninjas chased after, pleading for her to stop and that they are sorry. Sensei Wu appears out of the corner. (Y/n) hugs Wu while crying. "Why are you a mess?" Wu questions the small child. He looks up and sees the now scared ninjas. "What happened," Wu questions his student. Wu's patient was running out. He wanted to demand them to tell him, but it wasn't a good time to yell right in front of (Y/n).

He picks her up and walks straight. "Wait, sensai." Zane called, though he didn't get any response from him. The ninjas were calling out to Wu, trying to slow him down and protecting him from passing their shared room. Not wanting their master to see the mess they made.

As every second passes, Wu gets closer and closer until he finally passes the ninjas room. He sees a huge mess. Wu turns around with an angry look on his face. Yep, ninas we're shaking from fear.

They received their punishment for trying to prank Lloyd back, making a mess, and making (Y/n) cry.