Chapter 14

LIAM

"I've done all that, bollocks, let me sleep," Zayn practically yelled at me. "Get out then," he continued, clearly annoyed.  

"Well, should we send someone to try and find him?! Zayn! In 4 hours we've got a shoot," I yell.  I might just jump on the hotel bed.  If Harry is worried, and Lottie is worried, and Paddy is worried...what the hell?

"Payne-in-my-ass, go away. I did his twitter, and texted him and I've called a thousand times, he does not want to be found and I've no idea who he's with, but Niall says Denton is missin' too so maybe they are together, and if that's the case Denton will have him back. Get out."  But I start to jump on the bed and he grabs me by my ankle and I'm laid out half off the bed.

"Too much energy to sleep," I say loudly.  Zayn pulls the covers up over his head, and I believe that he really doesn't know where Louis is.  Zayn will keep Louis' secrets, more than the rest of us, so sometimes extra measures are called for, but it seems Zayn is flat out and not knowing. I am jumping again.

Zayn slaps the covers off of his head and sits up.  He whips his phone off the side table and dials. "Jesus, can I hire you to come back on tour?" Zayn moans into the phone, and then he presses the speaker button.

"Right, Zayn. You're interrupting my breakfast.  Liam... go to bed love." And that's when I realize it's my Sophia. She sounds so good on the phone.  I hate how Zayn gives me a snarky smile and mouths "Shove off." I say "Can I call you in a sec," to my girl and she replies with "Go to your room and call me Liam Payne," and Zayn shouts "Thank you!" and hangs up.  

So I go. I figure Soph will talk me down, because of course Louis will show up. Harry's just got himself worked up.  I stick my tongue out at Zayn before leaving the room, and decide to pop in to see Niall before I call Soph back.

"Nialler," I shout while banging on his door. He's there in a moment, so I know he wasn't sleeping.

"What are you on about at this hour?"

"What's this about Denton?" I ask him. I know about Denton and his reputation. In fact, all the management handlers aren't as discreet as they should be, we all suspect who the "insiders" are when they're quoted, and though I am sure that they would get Louis back in time for our thing in 4 hours, I just want to calm myself down. "And why are you up? You have to be pretty very soon, Irish Princess."

"Denton can be a thug, and maybe he's kidnapped Louis, but they'll be back and stop your daddying Paynis and go get some sleep because you have to be pretty too.  And tell Harry if he's got his knickers up, to go 'round himself, because you're not a nice errand boy," But his face is not alright, and this concerns me.

"You're worried too," I say to him. He gives me a hug.

"He's always frickin' late, go to bed," Niall says and shoves me through the door  and shuts it.