Chapter 7

(I dedicate this Chapter to my sister Anabel and my cousin Elena. I love you guys.<3)

The next morning Emma woke up staring at her window. It was a bright morning in Storybrook.

"I should go and ask Killian if  he wants to walk. An then we can talk about the date's details",Emma thought.

Emma jumped into some pants and threw on a shirt and went to the kitchen.

Mary Margret was feeding food to baby Neal and David was cooking some scrambled eggs on a pan.

Emma tried to sneak past them but suddenly a voice said."You aren't hungry?". It was David. Emma froze in her tracks. She was only a few inches away from the door.

"Oh no."

David didn't turn around towards Emma, he just keep cooking.

"Emma you don't have to sneak out on us, you could have just said your leaving." Snow said facing her.

"There would only be one reason why she is sneaking out."

"What?."questioned Snow.

Emma grinned already knowing the answer. "Hook." she thought.

"Hook."

Emma couldn't help but giggle. She was proud that she was going on a date with Killian. She wanted to feel loved, until another villain comes and kills everyone she loves. Hopefully that doesn't happen.

Mary Margret had an enormous smile on her face," Are you guys going on a date?!"

"Snow don't encourage her."

"Are you!?"Snow continued.

"Yah and so what." "I am old enough to go on dates and stuff."

"Ooo, what time is it at, what are you going to wear, is he going to pick you up or do you want us to drive you?!-

"Snow!!"

"Look I don't know and I got to go?"Emma said grabbing the door knob.

"Hey,.. dont you want eggs?" David said holding the pan.

"Bye I'm leaving."

''Wait mom, are you still going to help Regina and me with Operation Momgoose?'', Henry asked with big eyes.

Emma's POV

I can find some time for operation momgoose.

~~~~~

''Yes, I promise.'',She said as a smile appeared on Henry's face.

"Wait!!!!"David yelled.

Everyone was quiet. Baby Neal looked as if he was going to cry. David saw his face and noticed that he had frightened him.

"Just don't come home too late."

"Thanks I'll back around 9pm." And Emma left.

The apartment was quiet.

"9 pm it is bearly 12am!"

"David.",scolded Snow.

The room was quiet until Neal made baby noises.