Chapter 9

Henry looked around for his mother and his mother he found. Emma was kissing Killian right in front of Henry and she didn't even know. Regina followed Henry in to find Hook and Emma making out. Regina blushed knowing that Henry was here and watching this happen. Then Regina remembered when Henry walked in on her and Robin smooching. Regina blushed harder remembering that embarrassing momment. Then she thought" What is there to be embarrassed about, it is love." Robin, Oh how Regina missed him. Suddenly a strike of jelousy hit Regina. She was jelouse of Emma still getting her happy ending," She should be helping me get my happy ending, but no she's making out with Captian eyeliner!"

"Oh,um, Mom."

Hook and Emma quickly turned away form each other's lips hearing the sound of Henry's voice.

"O,Henry w-what are you doing?",Emma said nervesoly.

"We came here to look for you, Operation Momgoose, remember?"

"Kid I'm sorry it's that I forgot about-"

"Oh so you forgot about Henry?" yelled Regina.

Emma faced Regina then back to Henry.

"No, it's that-"

"It's that you  were soo busy kissing your boyfriend instead of helping Henry and me find  the author so I can get my happy ending!" Emma saw anger in Regina's voice. Emma hoped that she wouldn't bring Hook into this. The least he needs is more drama.Plus it wasn't his fault that Emma forgot that they were going to look for the author that day.

"Not only that, You gave birth to him, Neal his father is dead and the next thing you do is move on to another man like Balfire never existed!"Regina faced Killian,now blaming it on Killian. Henry's eyes filled up tears hearing the words Regina said.

Henry's mind:

It's true she has been ignoring me. And she never really talks about Balfire. Regina is right!!

Emma, Hook and Regina began arguing and Henry yelled."Stop!!!"

"Enough."

"Henry I'm sorry"Emma said trying to clean things up between them.

"Don't be."Henry said with an adittued.

"Henry were canceling Operation Momgoose today because one of our members thinks only about themselves, just like thier mother!"

"If you wanna stay with Emma fine then,but Im sure she won't be paying that much attention on you for long."

"I think I'll go with you."

"Henry wait-"

"ok let's go"

And Regina and Henry walked out the door. Emma sat back down on the bar and put her hands on her face. Kilian was sitting down next to her and he started to walk away. Emma heard the back door to Granny's close shut and Emma followed knowing that Killian felt like it was all his fault.

Hi please go check out my AU (alternate univeres) captainswan story.  It is a lieutenant duckling story where hook and Emma are teens and are in Ancient Rome, Pompeii. My story is called Smoke and Fire. Please go check it out I would really appreciate that!

-yours truly,
Angie💋⚓️