Chapter 14:Slut

My Boss Slut

-Justin

I woke up at my normal time. Yesterday we just got back from the vacation so I told Candace she should take a day off and get rest.

I looked at her sleeping. She looked so peaceful. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me and brushed my teeth.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Candace sitting up stretching.

"What are you doing up I told you that you didn't have to work".

She laughed and shook her head. "Justin just cause I'm the boss's girlfriend doesn't mean I need to slack off".

I smiled. "Or is it because of the new secretary".

"That blond bimbo I don't care for her".

"You sure".

"I'm sure what's her name again"? She said thinking snapping her fingers.

"Her name is Amy".

"Her name fits her Barbie looking self".

I laughed. "Candace you are too much sweetheart".

She crossed her arms and pouted like a five year old. "Why did you have to hire her anyway".

"Baby you are so cute when you whine". I went over and kissed her lips.

"I need to get ready and you better not leave me Justin". She got out of bed and went to the bathroom and closed the door.

"Baby don't forget to brush".

"Shut up Justin". She yelled.

I laughed and went to my closet and got what I was wearing for today and went to iron my clothes.

I came out of my closet to see Candace in a towel. I smirked and she looked at me.

"Justin I know what your thinking you better not".

"I won't remove your towel baby".

I put on my suit and went back to my closet and went to grab my shoes.

I came out and Candace was dressed.

"No ma'am you will not wear that to work".

"Justin there isn't anything wrong with my outfit".

"Your ass is all out".

She laughed and shook her head. "Baby my ass is out in everything what do you want me to wear sweats".

"No". I said laughing.

"I look like an assistant to one of the most wealthiest men in the world".

"And you are sexy girlfriend too".

I grabbed her by her waist and kissed her.

"So my aunt and your brother hit it off at during vacation". She said smiling.

"Yes apparently they are a couple and he was begging her to move here".

"Chloe will be happy if Chrissy gets to stay".

"Come on we will be late for work".

"Can the boss owner be late"?

"No but the assistant can".

"Who you gave an off day too". She said laughing.

I grabbed her hand and we went downstairs to breakfast.

"Gosh I love your chief". She said going into the kitchen.

"Baby what are you doing"?

"Grabbing a to go plate cause knowing you. You will want food and coffee".

"Ah you know me too well Ms.Taylor".

She smiled and wrapped up the plate and grabbed the syrup.

"Really baby you don't need that".

"He made pancakes".

"I'm not going to eat pancakes at work maybe just the fruit".

She rolled her eyes and still brought the syrup with her.

-Candace

I got to work with Justin he went to his office I went to mine.

I put the plate on my desk and went into the break room and got Justin his coffee not a lot of sugar and a lot of cream.

I got walked down the hall to his office when I bumped into the slut I mean Amy spilling hot coffee all over my outfit.

"Oh shit". I said looking at my outfit.

"Oops sorry didn't see your short ass there".

She walked away I turned and looked at her bony butt self. Candace calm down she isn't worth you going crazy over.

You would think she would be a little bit nicer to me since I'm the boss's girlfriend but no she a ugh.

I went to Justin's office and walked in he was looking at his laptop.

He looked up at me and I walked over to his desk.

Placing his half filled coffee cup on his desk.

"Baby what happened to your dress".

"Well that girl you hired bumped into me spilling hot coffee on me. I don't like that girl Justin".

"Baby she probably didn't do it on purpose".

"Justin she did and now I have to change ugh I want you do fire her".

"Baby over spilled coffee".

I crossed my arms. "Okay Justin just remember who you go home to".

I walked out of his office as he was calling my name.