Chapter7:Moving?

Chapter 7:Moving?

My Boss:Moving?

-Candace

I walked in my apartment with Chloe and some take out.

"Hey you okay"? I said walking in the kitchen with Chloe behind me.

"Yeah". She said quietly

"Chloe I know something is wrong talk to me".

She sighed and looked at me.

"I just hate the fact that this lady had the nerve to talk about us and our parents. I just wanted to-". She started punching the wall.

"Chloe stop". I went over and grabbed her arms and she just started to cry.

I pulled her into a hug.

"Chloe I understand your mad and I'm mad too but she isn't worth your tears sweetie we won't ever see her again".

"Yeah cause if I see her she might see the hands".

I laughed making her laugh.

"Just stick to being a teenager and finishing up your last year of school".

She nodded.

"Justin is coming over to talk about something so let's eat before his fat ass gets here".

She laughed. "Yes please cause he always eats up everything how can he live without a wife cooking for him".

"Justin can cook himself but I think he has a butler or something".

We were eating take out and watching bad girls club.

"Camilla is seriously wrong for calling her mama a crack head I would have beat her ass".

I laughed. "Watch your mouth Chloe".

"Sorry but seriously you don't do that".

"Do what".

We both jumped at the sound of his voice.

We turned around and saw Justin standing behind us.

"Don't do that". I said

"Sorry".

"Remind me why he has a key".

"In case something goes wrong".

"And nothing is wrong he should have knocked". Chloe said turning around.

I got up and put my food down in my seat. I walked over to Justin and kissed his cheek.

"Sorry she's still a little mad". I whispered to him.

"I understand". He whispered back

"So what did you want to talk to us about". I walked back over to the couch and picked up my plate and sat down.

I grabbed the remote and turned the tv off.

"Hey"!

"Chloe he needs to talk let's listen".

"Fine". She said putting food in her mouth.

"So I wanted to talk to you girls about something. I was wondering if you two would want to move in with me".

Chloe laughed. "Hell no".

"Chloe"!

She huffed and sat back.

"Why are you asking us this now".

"I just would rather have you guys closer to me and be safe this neighborhood isn't safe one day my tires were stolen remember".

"Oh yeah I'm sorry about that".

"And plus it would be easier for you. You wouldn't have to pay bills and you can pay for a really good college for Chloe".

I thought for a minute. "I mean that doesn't sound bad".

"Candace"! Chloe yelled.

"I'm thinking about your future if we stay here you won't be able to go to New York like you want Chloe".

"So is that a yes".

"Of course I wouldn't turn this down and once Chloe sees the house she won't turn it down either". I smiled at Chloe who frowned at me.

"You will get over it". I said tapping her arm.

"Come on Justin we need to talk about this moving in". I said getting up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I know it's short sorry I was just trying to put another chapter up.