Epilogue

My Boss Epilogue

5 years later

-Candace

I was in the living eating some left over Chinese food and some ice cream.

I'm currently eight months and ten days pregnant with a boy.

"Mrs.Hale your daughter is drawing on the walls". The butler said.

I sighed. "Can you help me up please".

He walked over and helped me off the couch. I waddled to where my daughter was. And yes indeed she was coloring on the walls.

"Juliette Chanel Hale I know you are not doing what I think your doing".

She quickly stopped drawing and looked at me scared.

"Mommy I didn't do it. It was Sarah.

I know this little girl is not lying to me. I shook my head frustrated.

Juliette is three years old. She turns four soon.

Justin and I got married a year after he proposed and then the year after we had Jasmine.

Now I'm pregnant with a boy. We already picked out his name. Jacob Cameron Hale.

I put my hand on my hip.

"Jules I know your not lying to mommy".

She poked out her lip. "I'm sorry mommy". She ran over to me and hugged my leg.

I laughed. "Just cause you say sorry doesn't mean you won't get a pop pop".

"No pop pop mommy". She started crying.

"I know that's not my princess crying".

"Daddy". She ran over to Justin who walked into the house.

He picks her up.

I'm not the one who gives into her that's Justin she is a daddy's girl.

"Why is my princess crying".

"Mommy going to pop pop".

"Candace why you going to spank Jules".

I moved out of the way and pointed to the wall.

"Oh Jules you know your only suppose to color on paper".

"But it's so big daddy paper small".

He put her down. "Mommy is going to punish you cause she was here with me".

"No daddy mommy mean". She pouted.

Well damn that hurt.

"Sorry princess". She pouted all the way until she was upstairs.

"Justin I hate when you do that with her. I'm her mother you should take my side".

"Baby I do".

"Justin your always giving into her".

"I didn't just now".

"Oh one out of a million".

"Your hormones suck".

"Shut up Justin how was work"?

"Good but slow. When you were my assistant everything went smoothly".

"Oh I know I am the best". I said laughing

"How's your job".

"I went there for a few minutes after my doctors appointment. It was good though I did a girls hair for her prom. Then went to pick up your daughter at your brother and my aunts house".

After Justin and I got married my aunt and Justin's brother got married a year and a half later. She's pregnant with twins right now.

Chloe is dating a basketball player. They have been dating for two years. I still haven't met him she says she's not ready. I think she thinks I'll scare him off.

Oh no.

"Baby"?

I looked down and water was on the floor.

"Shit shit shit shit". Justin was panicking like he did when Jules was about to be born.

"Justin stop panicking and get the bag and our daughter and I'll meet you in the car".

"Yeah okay okay".

I waddled to the door while Justin rushed upstairs.

I can't wait for my baby boy. Cause right now I'm in pain.

Juliette on the side

The end of the story.

I hope you guys liked the story. Please vote and comment.