Chapter 9:Relationship Love

My Boss

-Candace

Justin and I were getting settled in his room...well our room now.

"You did get a new bed right"? I asked moving the covers.

"Yes Candace for the hundredth time".

"Good don't want to be in the same bed as some other bitch". I said sitting on the bed.

He laughed making me look at him.

"I promise baby this is a new bed. King size just like you wanted".

I smiled and laid in the bed. I felt the bed dip down and Justin moved closer to me.

Soon I felt his arms around me.

"I can get use to this". He said whispering in my ear making me smile.

"I'm tired Justin move".

"You just going to push me away it's our first night in bed".

I laughed a little. "Okay just don't move a lot".

He moved closer to me until there was no more space between us.

"Good night beautiful".

"Good night Justin".

------------------------------------

I woke to the sound of my alarm its six in the morning. I got up and turned my phone alarm off and saw Justin wasn't in the bed.

I got out of bed soon heard the shower on. I should peek in there but I'll go wake up Chloe.

I walked out of the gigantic room and down the hall to Chloe's room. I open her door to see she's still sleep.

"Chloe wake up you have school". I said turning on her light.

She groans. "Go away".

"Chloe don't play with me you know we have to leave an hour early cause the school isn't as close anymore get your butt up now. Or I will pour cold water all on your bed".

She shot up quickly and ran to the bathroom. But not before she tripped over her own two feet. Making me laugh.

I walked back to my room just as Justin was coming out of the bathroom.

He was just in a towel. Man he was a fit guy. Nice body I wonder how big his d-.

"Candace do you hear me"?

"Huh". I looked at me.

Seeing he was smirking at me. "Like what you see".

"Maybe but I have to take a shower". I said walking by him.

"No morning kiss".

"Yeah after I brush my teeth". I smiled at him and went into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and then took off my clothes. I put my hair up then put my shower cap on. Can't get my hair wet. I stepped in the shower and washed myself.

After my shower I brushed my teeth and did my hair. Just put it in a high ponytail and put on a little eye shadow and mascara and my red lipstick.

I walked out with just a towel. Justin wasn't in the room so I took my towel off and put lotion on my body then put on my pink bra and matching pink thong.

I looked in my closet. Yes I have my own closet and he has his own.

Walk in closet to be exact. I got my black suit with my cute skirt. I don't wear pant suits. They make me look manly.

I ironed my stuff and then put it on. I grabbed my shoes and walked downstairs.

"Finally Candace we have to go". Chloe said coming out of the kitchen.

"Did Justin leave"?

"Yeah he said he needed to open up the whatever". She said

"Did you eat"?

"No".

"Well we can grab something on the way".

After I dropped off Chloe i went straight to work.

I got to work a minute late and I was sorta rushing and I went to the elevator and pressed the number.

The elevator stopped on my floor and I got out.

"The boss wants to see you". The secretary said popping her gum

I rolled my eyes this new girl was a pain in my ass I don't know why Justin hired her.

I put my things down in my office and walked into Justin's office.

"What can I do you for sir".

He looked up from his computer and motioned me to come over to him.

I walked over to his desk.

"Yes"?

"I never got my morning kiss".

"Not my fault you left without saying goodbye".

"Sorry I had to open up the place".

"No excuses".

"Sorry my dear".

I laughed and shook my head. "I've got work to do".

"Not before my kiss".

I walked over to his desk and leaned over and kissed him.

"Happy"? I asked smiling.

"Nope". He pulled me on his lap grabbed my face and started making out with me.

"Mhm J-". I tried talking but his tongue was in my mouth.

I pushed him away breathing hard.

"Sweetie I know your horny and stuff cause we haven't been having sex but please calm down". I said giggling.

"Sorry and I'm not horny I just love my girlfriends juicy lips".

I smiled and got off his lap.

"I have work to do can't have the boss mad".

"I think he will make an exception".

"Bye Justin".

I walked out of his office and back to mine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I know I'm not updating sorry I just feel like I should stop nobody is reading my stories anymore

20 votes and 5 comments I'll continue