Chapter 18:Grand-Opening and Morning Surprise

My Boss Grand-Opening and Morning Surprise

-Candace

I'm so nervous. I met my staff this morning and they are amazing I even got guys there three straight who do the spa and two gay guys who do hair. Then I have Amber Kay doing hair too. And Sydney Mackenzie Kelly doing nails and Holly Kim and Danny doing feet. And then Laura doing the spa too.

I looked at my outfit. I'm not going to lie I looked nice tonight. I walked downstairs to see Justin at the door in a tux.

"Hello handsome". I smiled.

He laughed. "Hello to you too beautiful". He grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek.

"You ready sweetheart".

"I'm a little nervous". I said to be honest.

"Baby you will be fine".

Chloe walked down the stairs. "How come I can't party again"?

"Cause it's for people older than twenty-one". I smiled at her.

She looked at me with a pouty lip with her arms crossed like a five year old.

"Hang out with your friends tonight to something with Chrissy or something". I said as Justin help me put on my jacket.

"Yeah just no parties". Justin said opening the door for me.

"Yes dad". She said sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

I laughed. "Bye Chloe".

"Bye". She mumbled.

And we walked over to the limo.

Once we got to the shop there was people lined up out side trying to get in.

"Wow there's cameras and everything". I looked over at Justin.

"Hey they heard the billionaires girl was having a grand opening so of course they want to see".

I smiled.

The door opened and Justin got out first and he helped me out. We took some pictures then went in.

"They place looks amazing". I squealed

"I know baby this is all yours". Justin said laughing.

We mingled and everything.

Justin did a little speech and I was just happy that I didn't. He looked really good up there talking.

Tonight was a great turn out. I can't believe I have my own store.

-Next Day

I woke up they next morning and Justin wasn't next to me. Which is normal. But today is Sunday he is usually in bed.

I shrugged. And went to the bathroom I took my sleeping cap off and froze. I looked closer in the mirror. Something was shiny.

Oh my goodness.

I looked at my left hand and huge diamond was on my finger.

I was about to cry I needed to find Justin.

"Justin". I walked out of the bathroom.

I was calling his name and walked the stairs and heard music playing it was Boyz II Men my favorite group. I walked in the living room to see rose petals and Justin was smiling beside a cheesing Chloe. And behind them was Boyz II Men.

Now I was crying I walked over to him.

"Justin what's going on".

"Candace I've learned so much from you and about you and you are the best thing that's happened to me and I can't have you standing in my house any longer with the last name Taylor and I love and your sister so much. I want you to be my family".

He got down on one knee holding my hand with the diamond on it.

"Candace will you be my Mrs.Hale".

Tears falling down my face I nodded my head. "Yes".

He got up and kissed me.

"Yes this is amazing". Chloe said.

I can't believe I'm getting married.

The last chapter will be up tomorrow or maybe tonight I don't know.