Tranferred

Stefan sits in his chamber staring at the blue wing peace in his hand.

"Oh don't question it y/n. You know my ideas are genius" he spoke to himself.

"Sire? Your presence has been requested by the Queen." a servant comes in.

"Leave me." Stefan demands, not even bothering to look over at him.

"Sire, she is not well. The nurses are fearful that she won't make it through the night."

But Stefan didn't care for his wife.

"Shh. Can you not see we're having a conversation?" Stefan says, turning back to the blue wing.

"When the curse fails, Maleficent will come for me, with y/n. And on that day, I will be ready."

Though he'd grown old whilst Mal and y/n didn't age, he remained obsessed with y/n and with revenge on Maleficent.

Back at the Moors, Aurora was fascinated by the magical creatures.

"They're so beautiful." she said, observing them play.

Aurora joins in the mud fight with the creatures, when one of them accidentally hits Maleficent in the face with some mud.

Y/n can't help but laugh at the sight.

Maleficent uses her magic to cover y/n's face in mud as well, making everyone laugh.

Y/n smiled at the smile that appears on Maleficent's face.

Later, Maleficent puts Aurora to sleep in her bed at the cottage and watches her, with regret.

"I revoke the curse. Let it be no more. I revoke the curse. Let it be no more."

She begins using her magic to take away the curse.

"I revoke my curse! Let it be no more! I revoke my curse! Let it be no more! Let it be no more!"

She tries her best, but in the end she fails, hearing her own whispering voice:

"This curse will last till the end of time. No power on Earth can change it."

Suddenly, y/n appears next to Maleficent, with a faint smile.

"Well it seems you've finally learned to regret your decisions" she said, softly.

"Well what does it matter? I can't revoke my curse!" Maleficent says.

"Well of course you can't revoke the curse. But I'm sure it's possible to transfer it." y/n says.

And before Maleficent fully understands what she said, y/n begins chanting a spell of her own.

"I take this curse upon myself. Let it leave the child. I take—" but before her spell can work, Maleficent pushes her down.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Maleficent asks.

"Fixing your curse. What do you think I'm doing?" y/n defends.

"You are not allowed to do that" Maleficent yells.

"So what? You're just going to let Aurora die?" y/n countered.

"Well I'm not going to let you die" Maleficent states.

"I wouldn't die. I have Saf. True love's kiss breaks the curse, remember?" y/n reminds.

Maleficent scoffs at the fairy's words.

"There is no such thing as true love's kiss. Why do you think I said that?" Maleficent says.

"And if there was, then why can't you just let Aurora keep the curse and be woken by true love's kiss?" Maleficent reasons.