Captured

"I'm sorry John, but I must speak my truth. How would you like it if I went off to go sleep with some woman" the queen asks.

"Well he wouldn't like that, because that would be cheating" y/n says, angrily, knowing that the queen's analogy was awful.

"Well I would never do such a horrible thing. You know. We shouldn't give into such urges"

And y/n, you're a beautiful young woman," she says, probably because her wings were retracted. "You should know that there are bad influences out there" the queen says, looking at Maleficent.

"You know, I remember the story of a baby. A baby cursed to sleep... and never wake up." Ingrith says, already knowing it was about Maleficent.

"Really? Who would do such a terrible thing to an innocent child?" her husband asked.

"Well, there are many who prey on the innocent." she responds.

"I'm sure your kind would agree." Maleficent mutters, angrily.

"What do you mean, my kind?" the queen ask, offended.

"She means humans. There are fairies missing from the Moors. Stolen by human poachers." Aurora explained to the queen.

"That's the first I've heard of it." Ingrith feigned innocence.

"Well someone gave the order." y/n says, coldly.

"It sounds as if you're accusing the king." the queen gets visibly angry.

"No, she never said that." Aurora defends.

"I'm not. I'm accusing you" y/n responded to the queen, bluntly.

"Wait... Sorry, who would steal a fairy?" the king asks, confused.

"Your Majesty, I must report that two peasants were found dead... just outside the Moors. They'd been missing for several days." Some servant says, walking up to the king.

"I see." he responds.

"Yes, we all see. The borders are open, but humans are not welcome. Isn't that right?" the queen states, as the cat hisses.

"What exactly are you implying, Your Majesty?" Aurora asks.

"Innocent men are being slaughtered on the Moors... and she's talking about fairies." the queen says, as if it were laughable.

The godforsaken cat started screeching.

And as the cat goes to attack Diaval, Maleficent uses her magic to hold it midair, making the humans gasp.

"Contain your animal. Or I will." she warned.

A soldier unsheathes his sword.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you were making a threat." the queen says.

"Well, do you?" y/n mocks.

"Do I what?" the queen impatiently asks.

"Know better?" Maleficent finishes for her other half.

"Enough. Put her down. Please, put her down."the king politely asks, making Maleficent let the cat go. "We're here to celebrate." he reminds.

"Forgive me, he's right. Let's not forget why we're here. The start of a new life for Aurora. Cheers. Aurora and Philip: Cheers. You have done an admirable job, Maleficent, going against your own nature to raise this child with your... lover. But now, Aurora will finally get the love of a real family. Real parents. Because the one thing I regret is never having a daughter of my own. But tonight changes that. Tonight, I consider Aurora my own." the queen said, smugly.

And with those last few words, something snapped in Maleficent, and she released a blast of magic at Phillip's parents.

They all start screaming. "Guards! We have opened our home to a witch!" his mother yells.

The guards clamor to help her.

"There is no union. There will be no wedding." Maleficent yells, making her magic swirl around more, even with y/n trying to calm her down.

"We must protect the king!" the guards yell.

"Maleficent, please, stop now." y/n says, not wanting such commotion.

"John, I'm so frightened." Ingrith says, dramatically holding onto her husband.

"Ah! What has she done to me?" the king finally yells, before collapsing.

"Father!" Phillip yells.

"John! It's a curse. It's a curse! Maleficent has cursed the king!" Ingrith accuses.

"What have you done?" Aurora asks, accusingly.

"What do you mean, she's done nothing." y/n says, thinking that her daughter should've been on their side.

The fairies go to fly away.

"Aurora, we go home now." Maleficent says, reaching for her.

But instead, Aurora goes towards Phillip and his mother.

"Aurora!" y/n yells.

"Let's go y/n. She's made her choice." Maleficent says.

"No way I'm leaving her." y/n argues, going back in to find their daughter.

"Her! She's with the witch. Seize her!" the queen yells, once she sees y/n.

They grab onto her. "Let go of me, she tries to use her magic on them but is met with a ton of iron.

"Y/n!" Maleficent goes, trying to fly in to save her.

But the guards try to capture her as well with the iron.

"Go!" y/n yells.

"Not a chance!" Maleficent declares, trying to use her magic to move the soldiers without hurting y/n.

But she can't. And she can't teleport in either, as y/n is completely surrounded by the guards with iron.

And so Maleficent makes eye contact with her beloved fiancé one more time, and finally turns and flies away, after y/n gives her an approving nod.

But not before being shot by iron and falling into the river below her.