The Nest

Ok first of all, huuugeeee apologies for the amount of time it took to update, especially because I said I'd update in a week and then I didn't for months. Oops :) I just had like no motivation and hella writers block. But we're back in the game baby!!! Thanks for waiting and enjoy the update!

"Excuse me. Don't 'sweetheart' her, you dick" y/n argues.

"Don't 'dick' me, bitch" Borra retorts.

"Don't 'bit—'"

Before y/n can get a tangible sentence out, Aria walks in.

"Who's dicking my husband?" Aria says, smirking.

"I'm so sorry, ma'am. I will kindly retrieve my dick from your husband." Y/n says, jokingly.

"Thank you." Aria giggles.

Borra scoffs. "Ari, you know this girl?" he asks, annoyed.

"Ari, you're married to a little piece of shit, bitchy, tiny-dick asshole, who kept smelling my girlfriend?" y/n asks, copying his energy.

"Girlfriend now was it, here I thought it was... 'wife'" Borra interrupts, exaggerating the word.

"Oh please, never heard of being engaged?" y/n argues.

"Oh please, never heard of the word 'fiancé'" Borra laughs back.

"Well... never heard of the word 'suck my dick'" y/n answers, not knowing what else to say.

"Oh come on, you didn't say 'Oh please'. Ruined the chain" he complains.

At this point, the two were more amused than mad.

"I know I just thought that is sounded a little weird because I hesitated at the beginning and lead with 'well'" y/n states, obviously.

"Well... oh please, never hea— no you're right, you're right. It's weird" he responds, checking her response.

"I know right, weird." she responds.

"Weird" he agrees again.

They nod at each other.

"Anyways, your husband's a little bitch" — "okay, so your friend's a fuckin loser" they say at the same time, to Aria.

"Loser?" y/n laughs at his childish saying.

He looks defensive. "Oh come on!" he complains.

"Bitch? Real original" he mocks back at her.

At this point, Aria gets tired of their child like antics, while Maleficent simply watched like it was entertainment.

"Guys, guys, guys. Let's not drive everyone here insane. You're clearly more similar than you think." Aria mediates.

"Oh hell no!" y/n says, as the same time that Borra says, "fuck no".

Borra rolls his eyes. "Okay maybe you're friend's not that annoying" he says.

"And maybe you're husband isn't really a piece of shit, little bitch, tiny dick asshole." y/n says, as well.

"But you know he still did smell my wife, so you might wanna look out for that." Y/n mutters, smugly.

Borra gasps, dramatically defensive.

Aria rubs her forehead.

Maleficent chuckles. "What is happening".

"Okay y/n, you... Borra.. we will talk later" Aria says, accusingly.

He puts his hands up defensively.

"How about for now, we just focus on getting you and your... fiancé introduced to the nest" she says, talking to them like children.

Aria flies up, motioning for Maleficent and y/n to follow.

"We're Dark Fey. Same as you." she states, directed towards Maleficent. "You however, I have no idea what the hell you are" she and y/n chuckle.

They fly over a Fey comforting her baby.

"We're all that remain. Unseen here, far away from mankind. Look!" she points to children chasing each other and giggling.

Maleficent and y/n smiled at the sight of the little Fey children. They wanted some of their own, but knew it was impossible without adoption.

"As more human kingdoms emerged, we went into hiding... from every corner of the earth... doing what we had to, to survive. But many were lost." Aria informed, gloomily.

"Only a few generations ago... our kind roamed every part of the world." she continued.

"The tundra." they flew over a snowy landscape with Fey with beautiful white hair and wings, and lighter horns.

"The forest." these looked very similar to Maleficent, with rich, dark wings, hair, and horns.

"The jungle." they flew over a group of Fey with rainbow looking wings. Maleficent seemed surprised by the variety of her kind.

"The desert." Here, they saw Fey that resembled Aria's husband.

"And here, is the residence of the Fey with blue butterfly wings and no horns" Aria says, leading them forward.

"Just kidding." she says suddenly, laughing.

"Ha ha, real funny" y/n chuckles.

"Hey I've never seen one of your kind before. It's cool. So I can't help making fun of it" she laughs out.

"Alright, alright, back to my serious tour" she says. "Now, our only refuge is here... in this cave. Our nest of origin. Those children should be soaring over the trees and rivers. Instead, they are raised in exile." she says, more serious.

"We could protect them." Maleficent inputs, talking about herself and y/n.

"How? By waging war against the humans?" Aria asks, concerned.

"We've been at war with them our whole lives." y/n says.

"Not all of them. There was one you raised as your own." says another Fey, flying in. He seemed to be the leader, and he also seemed to know about their relationship with Aurora.

"Really? Well then maybe we don't have to hide from the humans. Maybe we can exist without fear... and war. Find a way together." Aria suggests, inspired by their experience with a human child.

"That will never happen." Maleficent says, stoically.

Y/n looked at her fiancé, knowing she was upset with their daughter.