Awoken Feelings

TW: attempted rape.
NOT fun fact: in the original story, sleeping beauty gets raped in her sleep.

Maleficent, y/n, and Diaval have arrived at the castle.

Quietly, they try to sneak into the building, but guards swarm around them with iron.

And King Stefan presents himself to them.

"Stefan" y/n grits out, in disgust.

"Y/n my love, you have no idea how glad I am that you're here" he says.

"What have you done to Aurora?" Maleficent loudly asks.

"I wouldn't hurt my own daughter" he says, offended. "Although she is a bit mad at me right now"

He looks to y/n.

"Because I got you a present." he says to her.

And with that, he drags out the cursed spindle his daughter told him about.

Maleficent's eyes widen.

"Hold her back" the king orders to his many soldiers.

They instantly hold her down, with their iron, while she tries to fight back.

Diaval tries to help her, but he is overpowered.

But y/n begins to feel the tingle of uncomfort in her fingertip.

"Y/n" she hears a voice beckon at her, calling her to come.

Now, she was in a trance, just as Aurora was.

"Fall into a sleep like death" the voice chanted.

Y/n walked closer and closer to the spindle.

"Nooo!! Y/n please! Stop! Look at me!" she yelled, through the pain of the searing iron. She tried with all her might to escape from the soldiers' hold.

But when she finally overpowers them with her magic and her strength, it was too late.

She ran over, just in time to catch y/n as she fell to the ground.

"No no no no no" she whispered, trying to shake her back.

"Why would you do this?" she cried out at the king.

"So that I could wake her up with true loves kiss and we could finally get our happy ending." he responded.

"Guards!" he yelled.

More guards, even more than before, came and removed Maleficent from y/n, holding down the angry fairy.

Stefan went over to y/n.

"Get away from her!" Maleficent yelled.

The guards put an iron net over her, making her shriek out in utter pain.

But the real pain came from watching Stefan hold y/n in his arms and caressing her face, before going in to kiss her on the lips.

He was expecting her to instantly wake up, but she did not.

"Y/n? Why aren't you waking up?!" he yelled, shaking her.

"Maybe because she doesn't love you, you sick fuck!" Maleficent yelled out through her pain.

"She does!" he yells out. "And I love her." he says.

"Don't worry, my little fairy, I'll show you how much I love you." the king said.

Maleficent had no idea what he'd meant by this, but she quickly found out when he began kissing down y/n's neck.

"What are you doing?" Maleficent weakly spoke out.