Bucky & Sam⭐️🐤

It's been a while but

I
AM
HEREEEEEEE!!!
How've ya been?
- Mischa💜

Imagine: Being at Sharon's party.
Bucky and Sam weren't exactly thrilled that you'd insisted on coming to Madripoor with them and Zemo. You didn't need to go but when you brought up the fact that it'd be better for them to have you and not need you than to need you and not have you, they couldn't exactly argue. You'd been a valuable asset to both of them many times before whether they required your political contacts, underworld connections or simply just your experience in mixed martial arts and combat fighting.
Once arriving in Madripoor you hadn't been able to shut up. The bright coloured lights and dark nightclub like bars reminded you of your university days before you'd ever become associated with SHIELD or the Avengers. You had been smiling a little too much for the situation, which made Sam and Bucky a little concerned, though they looked past it because it was the first time they had seen you truly happy since Natasha died.
When you, Zemo, Bucky and Sam met up with Sharon you were much more excited to see her than she was you. She was cold towards you even though you greeted her with a hug and a toothy grin, you knew why she was like this but didn't let it affect your good mood. The news that Sharon was having a party made you even more happy that you'd convinced Sam and Bucky to let you tag along. While the boys chose dark clothes you managed to find a tight, shimmery, iridescent dress that certainly didn't make you blend in but you didn't really care.
"Stay out of trouble, got it?"Sharon told you before joining the party, she had stopped you after the boys had already left."I mean it."
"What am I going to do?"You asked her, folding your arms."It's not like the last time we were undercover, Agent 13, I've grown up now. I'm a professional."
You then flounced off into the crowds leaving her behind.
***
"Did you see where Y/N went?"Bucky asked Sam as they walked through the crowds of dancing people.
With a light chuckle Sam tapped his companion on the shoulder."I think I found her."
Both men turned to see you laughing and dancing with a group of people, clearly having the time of your life.
"I'm happy she came with us."Bucky let slip."I mean..."
"I know."Sam agreed."She deserves this."