Bucky Barnes⭐️ (Part Two)

I like this but I also really don't

I like this but I also really don't...it's more of a filler chapter.
Hopefully part three will be better😁
- Mischa💜

Imagine: Spending quality time with The Winter Soldier.
"You didn't have to shoot me, you know...asshole."You mumbled the last word under your breath as you looked down at your now patched up bullet wounds, one just above your right knee and the other on your left shin.
You were in some apartment, whether it was the soldier's base while you were his target, where he was squatting or just an unoccupied residence, you had no idea. All you knew was that he had tied you to a chair, made sure you couldn't get out and was now sitting a good few feet away, everything but his eyes shrouded in shadow.
"Sooooooo."You trailed out the word as you tried to look around the room without tipping over the chair. Another thing you'd learnt about the Winter Soldier was that he was definitely not a talker. He hadn't said a word since he threw you over his shoulder and it seemed like he didn't intend to. For a while you were pretty certain he had clicked back into full Hydra mode again. You sighed and threw your head back before fixing the assassin with an unimpressed look."Are we just going to sit here and stare at each other or you going to ask me questions or say something at least. Also get out of the shadows you're not fooling anyone."
The Winter Soldier finally decided to move...painfully slowly. You watched as he got up, metal clanking slightly, and walked over closer to where you were sitting, dragging his chair behind him. Once he sat back down he was so close to you that your knees were almost touching.
He lent forward and let his shaggy hair fall into his eyes, before speaking in his gruff and (if you were being completely honest) sexy voice."What do you know about me?"
"Everything."You told him."I know more about you than most people, James, certainly more than most people alive today."
"Tell me."The Winter Soldier demanded, surprisingly softly."Tell me everything."