Wanda Maximoff❤️‍🔥 (+ a special little shoutout)

First I want to give a shout out to -DRAGOONLORD- who I can say with certainty is one of the kindest people on this app

First I want to give a shout out to -DRAGOONLORD- who I can say with certainty is one of the kindest people on this app. It would be great if you guys would check out her books, ESPECIALLY HER MARVEL CONFESSIONS ONE. You can send your requests and she'll post them anonymously! I've submitted more than a few of my own☺️
Anyway please go do that and once again thank you all for reading and supporting my books!
Hope you continue to enjoy them!
- Mischa💜

Imagine: Wanda worrying about you.
Your eyes blinked open and the first thing you saw was the white ceiling of the infirmary, the electric fizz of lightbulbs buzzing in your ears. You didn't know how long you'd been there for or entirely why you were there. You'd been on a mission with Wanda, you were being chased and then...you were...you were-you had no idea.
You began to sit up but everything ached, it was more of a dull pain than a stinging sharp one. Kind of like the feeling you get when you poke a bruise, but you'd endured much worse. You groaned and looked down at you arms and hands, dusted with black ash, the same as you feet and legs you realised later.
You tried your best to ignore the pain as you stood up and left the infirmary in search of your girlfriend.
"Wanda!"You called out, hoarsely as you searched for her.
Eventually you made your way into the kitchen to see her standing in there along with Steve, Natasha and Clint. All four of your friends had concerned looks on their faces and when they saw you, it faded away into shock.
"Y/N."Natasha gasped."H-How are you awake?"
Steve stepped towards you hesitantly."Do you feel ok?"
"Um, I feel good."You answered and your eyes met Wanda's."Wh-what happened to me?"
The strawberry blonde let her eyes flick over all of your fellow Avengers."Can we please have a moment alone, guys?"
"Of course."Clint nodded and turned to leave, he went to put a comforting hand on your shoulder but stopped himself before he made contact."Uh, good to see you're ok, Y/N."
"Thanks."You answered, still really confused.
Steve and Natasha both followed, giving you sympathetic smiles and a thinly veiled look of suspicion from Natasha.
"How're you feeling?"Wanda asked quietly but she kept her distance.
"Uh achey I guess, other than that, I'm good."You let her know."I don't remember what happened though, I just remember running and the nothing."
"Oh, Y/N."Wanda bit her lip."You're sure you don't remember?"
"Yeah."You nodded."Completely blank."
"It's kind of hard to explain-"
Wanda was cut off when you suddenly fell to the ground, screaming in pain.
It felt as if someone had just shot 1000 volts of electricity into your body, you forced your eyes open to see yellow lighting and sparks covering you body.
"Wanda!"You screamed.
Thinking quickly she conjured a ball of red energy in her hands and blasted you with it, luckily it stopped whatever was happening.
The witch rushed over to you and pulled you into her arms, checking you over for more ash and injuries.
"W-Wanda, wh-what's ha-happening to me?"You stuttered.
She stroked your hair from your face."I don't know, sweetheart, but we will find out and I will help you. I promise, Y/N, I love you."
"I love you too."