Marcus

2:53pm

Hello Debra

Hello there frank
Soooo tell me
bout yourself Debra

What do you want to know?

How about we play 20
questions to get to know each other?

Sure why not
Ok I'll go first
What's your name?

i don't want to
play anymore

Aww come on
Fine why don't you just
tell me everything else.

That sounds creepy huh?
Just like favorite
color, food, hobbies and so on

Ok ok
My favorite color is yellow
Food probably anything Italian
I like to paint and
play the guitar and
play games on my pc sometimes
I work at a cute like cafe down the street
I'm in school for interior
design I do it online other
than Monday and Tuesday
For music I listen to
One direction ,
Arctic Monkeys,
cage the elephant ect..
Thats about it :)

Wow you sound like
an amazing person Debra

Why thank you
frank I try my best.
Not everyone can be as
perfect and talented as me

Now it's your turn

Ok

So I'm 21 as you know I have a cat
Her name is patches (very cute)
Im 6'3 I play Minecraft
with my friends mostly
My favorite color is green
Favorite food is
pizza ( sorry I don't
know his favorite food
or is he has ever said it)
Most of my friends live
in a different state or country
But I'm close with my family
I love going to the beach and sunset
Cheesy I know

Aww a family man
Sorry frank but I gotta go
I'll talk to you later

Oh okay bye bye Debra

TW: ABUSE, MANIPULATION
Real life
Y/n heard banging coming from the front door. knowing exactly who it was she quickly texted "frank" because she didn't want to leave him on delivered knowing she wouldn't be back to answer anytime soon. Shaking with fear she carefully opened the door to see her ex boyfriend she had broken up with over a month ago. Marcus.

A little back story. Y/n and Marcus seemed like perfect couple but behind closed doors it was the exact opposite. She made one little mistake all hell broke lose. For example about a year ago Marcus was in the living room watching tv while y/n was in the kitchen making them dinner. She went to grab a a plate out of the cabinet but accidentally dropped it causing it the shatter on the hard floor. Marcus jumped up running into the kitchen to she y/n rushing to clean up the broken pieces, but before she could reach even reach the ground she felt a sharp sting on her cheek. He slapped her. Then he punched her in the gut leaving her holding her stomach in pain laying on the floor while he was yelling.
"HOW COULD YOU LET HAPPEN!YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT YOU LUCKY IM EVEN WITH YOU Y/N BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE FUCKING WANTS YOU! I CAN SEE WHY YOU CANT HOLD A FUCKING PLATE RIGHT! FUCK! WHEN WILL YOU EVER LEARN !"

Back to now
" wha- What are you doing here Marcus?" Y/n asked
"Listen y/n, baby, you know how I get it's just my anger I promise I'll do better I've changed I'm not gonna hurt you anymore. All those times were your fault. if you had taken into consideration about my anger issues before you did things it wouldn't have happened. Please just let me in baby. I miss you. I know you miss me too. Please" he said in the most innocent voice. Y/n heard this before from Marcus. But she was done. She had to stand her ground.
"No, Marcus, I'm not doing this. I'm not falling for your tricks. We are done. Now get out of my apartment and get out of my life." She said sternly looking him dead in the eyes. On the inside she was scared. Terrified really. But she had to hide it.

Marcus was visibly seething with anger. He had never seen this side of her. He grabbed her arm and tightened his hand around it surely leaving a bruise. Y/n winced in pain. Breaking eye contact to look at her arm. She tried to pry him off her but it was no use. He was 10x stronger than her.
"Listen here you little shit. Don't you dare talk to me like that. No one is ever gonna want you. You fat ugly piece of shit" he says almost whispering, tightening his grip even more.
"No. Let go of me. Your hurting me Marcus. Please just let go." Y/n says trying to stay calm. -I have to stand my ground- she thought to herself. She took a deep breath regaining confidence " Marcus, I called the cops before I opened the door. They are going to be here any minute. I advise you let go and leave me alone." She says bluffing trying her best to seem truthful. Luckily it worked. After a few seconds Marcus let go and pushed y/n to the ground before getting in his car and driving away.

Y/n never called the cops. There was no use. He would just come back. But for now she was alone, in her bed, with nothing but her thoughts. That's the worst thing that could happen.

Your POV
-Oh my god what did I do. I just made things so much worse. He's going to come back knowing I didn't actually call the cops. Maybe I should've. Am I really fat? Maybe I shouldn't eat as much. I should play some Minecraft or something and get my mind off it. -

I got up and went to start up me pc. I then started up minecraft and joined me and my friends server. Thankfully the only other person on was Allison. She is my best friend. We went to high school together but she moved to New York for school. We are still best friends and talk almost every day.

"Hey alli.. "
"hey y/n. You okay?"
"Not really." I said my eye watering up a bit "Marcus he uh.. he came by a little bit ago. I thought I could play to get my mind off it."
Allison paused for a moment
"THAT FUCK FACE TRYING TO MESS WITH MY BEST FRIEND I DONT THINK SO I SWEAR I WILL FLY OUT THERE AND CHOP HIS LITTLE DICK OFF-"
"Alli its okay he didn't hurt me that bad"I tried claiming her down it kinda worked. She stopped yelling at least.
"That bad? That means he did hurt you. Y/n when are you gonna call the cops on that dick head?"
There was silence. I didn't know what to answer. I couldn't no matter what he did I loved him at one time. Why is this so hard. I wish I never met him.
"I don't know"

For the next couple of hours me and Allison joked around not bringing up Marcus at all. I told her about " frank" though. She already thinks something is going on. Soon our friend Chris joined and Allison just couldn't contain herself and told him about " frank" as well. The rest of night they just teased me about it. I didn't think about Marcus at all