freckles on her face

12:52pm
Y/n POV

After we finished the edge of seventeen we made our way to clays or dreams house.
The car ride wasn't to awkward. I got aux and played some of my favorite songs.
His house was nice not to big. It was on the edge of a cute little neighborhood. I could tell the back yard would a have good view of the sunset. Once we pulled into the drive way I opened my door only to hear clay clear his throat.
"Excuse me. Could you please close that car door my dear Debra?" He say with an innocent smile that made me blush.
"Why?" I question trying to ignore my cheeks heating up
"Just do it"
I do as I'm told. He gets out and walks over to my side and opens my door holding his hand out for me to grab. Oh my god the butterflies in my stomach are have a party. My cheeks heat up as well. Marcus never did things like this for me ever. It odd but nice.
"Ohh I see. Thank you my beloved Franklin"
"Anytime Debra. Shall we go inside. I need to set up for my stream."
"Of course let's go"

We walk into the house. It's nicely decorated. A few plants most likely fake. I nice couch with some throw pillows and a throw blanket. Kitchen looks quite modern and clean almost like it's never been used. Knowing him he probably just eats out most of the time. I see a cat tower and other cat toys. I big book shelf with tons of books of course. I pegged the dream to be a book worm. You learn new things every day I guess.

Clay walks into his gaming room. I follow close behind looking like a lost puppy.
"Ahhh nice set up"
"Thank you. I gotta set up for my stream if you want to look for patches. She probably in my room but she doesn't really like new people so she's probably going to avoid your first few visits"
"Okayy.Also if you talk to nick you should tell him here. I bet he's get upset" I said chuckling a bit
"Will do y/n" she says laughing.

I leave to look for his room. I find it after a few minutes. I walk in to see an adorable little cat curled up on his bed. I slowly walk up remembering what clay said about new people.

-I bet I can make her like me-

I sit on the bed next to patches. She lifts her head to look at me. She gets up and starts sniffing me. Soon she crawls up into my lap and snuggles into me. I wanted cry on the spot. If I had the most I would definitely have a cat of small dog but for now I'll enjoy patches company.

After about 10 minutes clay comes in to check on me
"Hey just coming in to check on- wait what how is she already snuggling with you?! She hates new people."
"Guess I'm just that likable. Don't hate the player hate the game."
"Oh come on now"

They way he says that send shivers up my spine and butterflies in my stomach.

" I'm about to start my stream just knock of you need anything."
"Okay"I reply happily

I picked up patches and carried her with me to the living room to watch tv. I also pulled out my phone to text my best friend.

Allison 🏹 (iykyk)
2:18pm

HEY ALLISON

HEY Y/N

wyd n/n (nickname)

Ahh nothing much
just chillin at clays😎

WAIT WHAT

WHY DIDNT YOU
TELL ME ABOUT THIS