Leaving

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING
Y/N POV

I woke up and went to the kitchen to get something small to eat before I took allison to air port. A few minutes later she walked in as well and got some water. We looked at each with sad looks knowing we wouldn't see each other again in person for a while. We spent the whole morning in comfortable silence just like the night before.
We packed Allison's stuff into my car and made our way over to the airport singing along to some slower songs since it was so early. We got to the airport and met clay, nick, and George by Georges gate since he was leaving first.

"Aww! I really gonna miss you gogy" I said with a sad face.

"Don't call me that y/n! But I'm gonna miss you too" he said while hugging me. Everyone else said bye to George then they called his plane and he left.

we walked over and sat on a bench. Allison was leaving in 30 minutes and nick in a hour. We talked and joked around until we heard Allison's plane now being called. We all walked over. We both started crying and hugged each other.

"Call me AS SOON as you land ok alli? I'm gonna miss you so much!" I said through sobs

"I will. I'll miss you too y/n. I love you bitch"
She said to me also crying

"Love you too bitch"

We broke apart and she hugged clay and then nick. When her and nick pulled away, he kissed her. Me and clay looked at each other with wide eyes trying not to laugh. Allison walked away and boarded her plane.
We waited for another 30 minutes joking and laughing then it was now nicks turn to leave.
We walked over to his gate. We all hugged and said our goodbyes.

"Goodbye my beloved nick. You will always be my true love!"

"Oh y/n..." nick says resting his hand on my shoulder "I wish I could say the same but I've found a new and better lover... sorry not sorry"

We all laughed and he boarded his plane with one last wave goodbye.

"Wanna get something to eat? To get our minds off them leaving?"
Clay asks me

I smile at him and say "sounds nice"

We both drive separately over to a diner and sit down at a table by a window.

"I'm really gonna miss them" I trail off looking out the window.

"Me too. But at least we have each other" clay says smiling at me and grabs my hand

"..... that was so cheesy" I said holding back a laugh

"Doesn't mean you need to ruin the moment"
He says and we both laugh.

A waiter comes and takes our orders and we talk for a while when he comes back with our food. I pick up my coffee to see a little piece of folded paper under it. I picked it up and read it.

You should ditch him and give me a call sometime;)
***-***-****

I look over to the waiter who was leaning against the counter looking at me with a smirk. He winked and I tried so hard not to laugh.
Clay noticed and took the paper out of my hand. He face filled with anger and jealousy but also a little humor. I was looking at clay and he looked over to the waiter and gave him a death stare. The waiters eye widened and we walked quickly to the back.
We both started laughing and finished our breakfast. Clay and I fought over who was gonna pay and won as usual. We walked out and hugged. I started off to my car but got pulled back into a kiss. I instantly kissed back. After a few seconds I pulled away because you know oxygen and shit. I went over to my car and drove home blasting my favorite songs.

A/n
Sorry for the slow update! I've been busy with school. I will update as soon and as quick as possible I promise! Except a few this weekend!