UPDATE!!!

Hey everyone! Krystel here!

Just a heads up, this version of Life Sucks If You're Married to a Billionaire is a FIRST DRAFT, which means there will be lots of grammar mistakes, misspellings, and cringy clichés.

If you want to read the revamped version, you can grab a copy here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JQ54SCF

(Or you can go to my bio and click on the link from there)

It's currently available on Amazon and FREE on Kindle.

What's in the revamped version, you say? Well, it's fully edited and re-written. You can also find new scenes, extra stuff, and more! Basically, it's a much better version of Kei and Jace's romance!

So what are you waiting for? Go and grab your copy now!

Even if you don't purchase a copy, I'd be still honored if you'd consider posting a review—good or bad—on sites like Amazon, Goodreads, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, and your blog or website. I'd also be honored if you told your friends and family about this book. Word of mouth is a book's lifeblood!

I know your time is precious and you have many, many entertainment options, so it means a lot that you've chosen to spend your time reading Life Sucks If You're Married to a Billionaire. I really hope you'd enjoy it.

Much love,
Krystel Grace

P.S. You can watch the book trailer here: https://youtu.be/KTv7xFO7lQA