Publishing Rights for LSIYMTAB

You're probably wondering where's the rest of the story. Well, due to copyright reasons, I have to take down the last 28 chapters of Life Sucks If You're Married to a Billionaire.

Amazon is stricter now and they might send me a copyright notification and flag my book if it's still freely available online.

Chapters 1-20 are still available and free to read here in Wattpad, but if you want to read the rest of the story, you can get the e-book or paperback version on Amazon.

Unlike the one you're reading here in Wattpad, the completed book is fully edited and re-written. You can also find new scenes, extra stuff, and more! If you want to grab your own copy, the link is in my bio.

I know some of you will get mad and I completely understand that. Not all of us have money to buy a single book online, but still, it would mean so much to me if you show all your support by purchasing a copy (even if it's just the e-book version, which is cheaper than the paperback). If it weren't for your continued love and support for LSIYMTAB, this book wouldn't even have the chance of getting published, so a millions thanks to you.

For those who have read and enjoyed the book, please leave your reviews on Amazon and Goodreads. I would be so overjoyed if you do that. The more reviews, the better!

So, once again, thank you for all of your support and kindness. None of this would be possible without you.

Love,
Krystel ❤