Tuesday , 11th September

Just finished washing out the disgusting frog stench from my hair, the stench finally got washed out after SIX GOOD TIMES and it's all my crazy sister Stephanie's fault.

I came home from school and the first thing she did was not to ask me how my day was, but to introduce me to her disgusting class frog "Roger". I really, REALLY, REALLY, didn't like that frog, ever since I was in kindergarten and anytime the week for me to take it home came, I paid Stacy, my BFF, to take it home for me.

She kept playing around with the frog while I was watching a new reality Tv show Pastry Boss (Which is really cool, I'm obsessed with reality tv) and then after like 10 minutes she was running around the living room, checking under everything in there, (including the couch I was sitting on) .

I stood to get a drink from the fridge and she followed me and asked, "Bella have you seen my Fwog ?" But before I could answer she scream laughed with a sparkle in her eye, " I found it!".

Guess where it was. IN. MY .HAIR.

 I ran so fast I might have entered a completely different time zone, the frog kept holding onto my hair

I ran so fast I might have entered a completely different time zone, the frog kept holding onto my hair. My elder brother ,Jake, had to pull it off my head.

Stephanie kept telling me that she and Roger were playing hide and seek

Allison hasn't been that mean to me today, just few shoves here and there, maybe what I said to her, made her come to her senses.

So middle school life isn't that horrible.

Stacy decided to change her entire look, she believed her old look was too preppy, she has actually been trying different looks, Yesterday she dressed as a skateboarder, today she had a grunge look, I just hope she doesn't decide to go goth. I preferred her preppy look and so did Erica.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ...

I'm really happy my life isn't that cruddy YET. My life doesn't look trashy now, but I give it a week.

Uh got to go it's already 9pm and my bed time's by 8:30 pm (don't know why I still have a bedtime 😒) and I still have my English homework to do.

I SHOULD REALLY STOP WRITING AND DO MY HOME WORK. 😁