Friday, 14th September

Dear diary, the title Pee Queen hasn't yet left me totally. A few people still remember , here and there . Most people forgot me and now the hottest news is some cute chihuahua who can ride a skateboard. Ok that is cute sooo cute, you can't really blame them right.

Anyways, I learnt that Miss. Barf in heels is much more Barfier than I thought. Today, she just wouldn't leave Jackson's side. During lunch while Jackson was using is phone, she was just sitting right beside him giving him those weird gaga eyes. Then after school, I literally saw her daydreaming about him and smiling like some lunatic.

 Then after school, I literally saw her daydreaming about him and smiling like some lunatic

Like that wasn't enough. Today after school while I was innocently doing my punishment-which-is-totally-not-fair (Stacy refused to do it, she was going shopping for a new outfit after school). The TTA dweebs and their barfy face dweebed leader walked up to me acting all mighty or something.

You wouldn't believe what next came out of Allison's mouth, She looked at me and said, "Um, darling I thought you were supposed to use the rag to clean the tank not your hideous shirt

You wouldn't believe what next came out of Allison's mouth, She looked at me and said, "Um, darling I thought you were supposed to use the rag to clean the tank not your hideous shirt." OM GAGA! She makes me so angry. I felt like going berserk on her again. Then I wondered did I really want to spend the rest of middle school cleaning a frog tank, was Allison worth so much. Nah! "I just came to not invite you to the party I'm throwing this night, so you're not invited so don't come" she smirked then turned to leave but she turned back again and said, "You can come if you wanna be humiliated but just wear something less hideous". The cackling twins in front of me   started laughing like crazy. 

Did that insult even make sense? 

I actually kinda do wanna go to her party. At least I don't have to see her ugly face tomorrow, telling me how awesome her party was. But with how crummy my life is right now I can only hope. 

My mom came home looking really sad today. I hope everything's fine. She didn't even tell me to sit up straight during dinner. 

Someone's calling, my phone

It's Jackson, should I pick up? How did he get my number? What should I say? Is my breath smelling nice? What am I saying he can't smell it through the phone, Can he? Maybe I should just pick up the phone. This is gonna be great. UHH! Pick up Bella STOP WRITING.