Thursday, 13th September

OM Gaga, I totally forgot to do my home work AGAIN. And I only have a few minutes to do the MATHS assignment before class starts.

And instead of me to do my work I'm writing in my diary, WHY DID I EVEN BRING THIS TO SCHOOL? I really have a problem.

Today was bad, then it got really good, then bad again.

First off I didn't make the assignment. But I'm sure the thing that actually ticked off my teacher is the fact that I didn't even try it. I just drew how I felt about each question.

WHAT! DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! What Allison did to me yesterday really traumatized me, some people were still talking about me and calling me PEE QUEEN, I found out that teens don't have anything important to do with their lives except from mak...

WHAT! DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! What Allison did to me yesterday really traumatized me, some people were still talking about me and calling me PEE QUEEN, I found out that teens don't have anything important to do with their lives except from making VICTIMS like me feel HOR-I-BULL😢

Most of all, my first class was with Jackson. And he probably saw the video and thinks I'm a big ball of disgustingness😭😭😭. Now that plan about how to destroy Allison. I buried it after ERICA 🙄, said that, "Vengeance doesn't lead to success".

Anyways, my teacher was practically blowing smoke out of his ears

it was cute, funny and scary all at the same time. I almost earned the name PEE QUEEN, right there in the class.

I get why he's angry, half of my grade is flunking his class, and right now I'm the person who's stopping him from getting fired. And that's when the greatest thing happened, and no he didn't decide to give me another chance to do my assignment, or stop the class from murmuring because of me.

IT WAS WAAAAAY! BETTER. He made Jackson my tutor😍😁😆🥰😡😊😨🥴, that's how many emotions I felt all at the same time. I was super happy at first, that got angry cuz Jackson would probably believe I'm dumb and helpless, WHICH I AM NOT! Then I got scared that he would reject right there in front of the class. Then I got a huge case of the CRUSHIES😵🥴🤪. It is a deadly disease, forget about it's tots cute name. I almost fainted right there in front of the classroom because of it.

NOTE TO SELF: Always flunk homework in which Jackson is the best at. Maybe I'm just delusional or something. Doing that is just CRAY-ZEEE.

Then after school a BARF LIKE FIGURE, approached me like it was a charging bull. OH wait it was ALLISON. Don't blame me the resemblance is very uncanny.

Then she just decided to get on my nerves and bring up the Pee thing. "Hey stay away from Jacky, he's mine and who cares if you flunk Math, our teacher is trash just like you. And anyways Jacky deserves something better than a disgusting PEE QUEEN like you". And that's when I threw Erica's advice out of the window and went ballistic on Allison. And I won't be drawing that image, it was too scary.

Long story short Allison and I had to go to the nurses office. I was alright but she had scratches everywhere. That'd teach her not to mess Bella Williams.

The principal called my parents well my mom took charge and somehow managed to save me from detention but I did have to clean her frogs tank and right now I'd prefer detention to that. I think she offered the principal a spa day at my dad's spa "Isabella".

But the fact that I get to talk to Jackson during the weekend is enough for me. I also think Allison should have learnt her lesson. She better have I still got claws and this time I'm bringing in my teeth.