Wednesday, 12th September

Today was kinda the WORST DAY OF MY LIFE😭 , okay maybe I'm overexaggerating, I've definitely had worse days, I wish the silence between me and Allison just stayed a little bit longer.

Today BARF FACE was spreading rumors about me again! I really don't know why she hates my guts, all I ever did to her was say hello.

This time she didn't just ruin my reputation like she always does, this time she ruined my whole life, like 6 whole weeks damage. She spread the information THROUGH out the whole of social media. Don't ask me how or why.

This just in Bella Isabella Williams peed her pants while sitting on the statue of the town founder. *Why should this be making news*😠

I don't know how Allison got this to the news. 

She even took a picture.

At least I know you guys trust me enough to not pee my pants in public OR ANYWHERE but that's not what the world knows

What actually happened was that after school Erica, Stacy and me decided to go to the park where we unfortunately met "The Triple A" (Amy Woods, Allison (Barf Face) Richards and Valarie Graham) Valerie changed her name to Avery legally because she wanted to join Allison's group. Only me, Stacy and Jackson know this (cuz we went to the same camp when we were 9) and that's why she hates our guts. She has nothing against Erica except for the fact that she hangs out with me and Stacy.

Well my friends and I were playing dare (no truths just dares),then Allison just walked up to us with her two background dancers (Amy and Avery) and unexpectedly joined our game, then she was like, "Bella, truth or dare" and I was like in the nicest possible manner, "were playing dare not truth or dare"

"Fine just pick dare then, you don't have to bite me".

"what's your dare?"

And that's when she said those words, "I dare you to sit on that statue over there".

I really didn't see that as a dare cuz I do that all the time but since it was Allison I sensed trouble. I refused but then TTA (the Triple A ) started calling me chicken. And for some crazy reason I gave in to peer pressure.

And When I sat down I felt a wet puddle and when I stood up to look at what happened, there was a flash and boom I'm on the news.  And she even sent the picture.

That's a reminder to never listen to anything Allison says

That's a reminder to never listen to anything Allison says. AND TO NEVER GIVE INTO PEER PRESSURE. All me, Stacy and Erica could do was try to understand what just happened.

I don't get why that girl hates me.

Worst of all my sister was denying me right in front of my face.

I just wish I could crawl under a rock and well ......not die, my life is too precious, I just wish I could stay under it and hide till 2094 when Allison is long gone.

Uhh my mom is calling me to..... I don't know, I think she wants to talk to me about what happened today my life is so trashy. I'll try to do some late night writing before bed .

Ok just got back from a very awkward dinner. My mom was looking down with a mixture of seriousness, my dad was worried, my brother was indifferent to everything, my sister was giggling away, probably about the insulting things people were saying about me on social media.

I'm actually not angry about that, I'd do the same if it were her or Stephanie but I'd draw the line when they say horrible tings about my family like,

"This girl is the reason adult diapers where invented". Like who says that.

I'm sure they'd do the same for me, I hope.

Just to put the cherry on top, when my mom told my sister to stop drinking so much water unless she wanted to wet the bed, she said," But if Bwella can pee in public, why can't I pee at home".

 And that's when I gave up dinner and ran upstairs, locked myself in my room, my dad followed and my mom scolded Stephanie. Now I'm in my room hungry and writing in my diary.

I know revenge is bad but right now I keep thinking of ways to attack TTA tomorrow.

Erica tried all she could to get the new off since her mom owned a news station but it was too late.

Remember when I said my life would turn bad in a week, scratch that , obviously it takes a day for Bella William's life to change horribly.

Wait I just realized Jackson could have seen the news, of course he did, Everyone watches the news 😭😭😭😭 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!