Sunday, 9th September.

Dear diary, I hate today So! So! So! So! Sooooooooo! Much! And it's only because school is starting tomorrow. I can't go to school, not after how I was humiliated last semester in Grade 6 (not even started middle school yet and there is already so much drama). I still can't believe ALLISON! Did that just because I was talking to Jackson🥰😍.

I don't really know if she was the person that threw the pie, but she was laughing and taking pictures of me, I'm so sure she was the one and everyone in the hall including Jackson were laughing at me and that made her happy

I don't really know if she was the person that threw the pie, but she was laughing and taking pictures of me, I'm so sure she was the one and everyone in the hall including Jackson were laughing at me and that made her happy. I had whipped cream in my ears for months. I was so humiliated and well how am I supposed to show my face after so much humiliation. I'm just so glad  that I spent my summer in Miami and not in Payton city 😁.  I had so much fun there and I didn't even think about this problem. But I think my stress was showing cuz my mom took me to a psychologist and he recommended I write all my thoughts, problems and basically things that happen to me everyday. Then I told the psychologist that it was called a diary, and I'm trying to survive  total humiliation, not trying to commit social suicide. But the psychologist kept on insisting🙄 and my mom was there so there was no escape. I actually...Kind of..... may enjoy writing in my diary now, ONLY A LITTLE. Well now I've figured 3 ways to solve this problem, which I've thought about very well.

1. Fake an ALIEN 👽NVAS👽ON. 🛸🛸🛸🛸                                                                                                    

2. Blow up the school.                                                                                                                                                         

3. Pretend to be sick.                                                                                                                                                           

My best friends suggested the last option. I agreed because I trusted their opinion. Maybe my other two options were kind of extreme and maybe I'm overreacting, just a smidge👌