friends? ~p.p (fluff)

hey guys since this is the first story let's just keep it simple and cute. i need suggestions though...

Y/N POV

ugh chemistry is so boring i hate it here, its not like i find it difficult i just... hate it here and my best friend peter isn't here. well i call him my best friend, i've had feelings for him for AGES but i don't want to lose the friendship we have right now. especially our friend group. you know MJ and Ned. it would just break us apart. anyways, he's dating Liz, that dumb bitch.

I don't even know why Peter isn't at school its not like him, "miss, can i be excused please," before she could even finish saying yes i was gone. i sped down the corridoor to the nearest unoccupied bathroom and went to call him, it rang two times with no answer before he finally picked up.

"Hey Peter, Where are you?" i asked him,

"I'm on a mission y/n i thought i told you."

"What you never told me!!!! I wouldn't have come to school if you had told me dumb dumb!"

"I'm sorry y/n, i must have told MJ or Ned and not you, Don't worry i'll make it up to you tonight."

"Wait what do you mean peter?"

"I'm not telling just meet me up at the pizza place near our school!" Peter hangs up the phone leaving you quite puzzled and confused about what the actual fuck just happened anyways you had to escape school.

Before leaving school and heading for the avenger tower, you see Liz running toward you, she looks excited?

"Hey Y/N!!!" she says and smiles as she wraps you in a tight hug.

"Hey Liz?" you return the hug not wanting to seem rude.

"I'm so excited for our pizza date with Peter!!!!"

"yeah....me too..."

Peter never mentioned Liz was coming, i guess we were just friends after all.

"BITCHHHH YOU SHOULD COME ROUND SO WE CAN GET READY"

"ummm, no thanks i have... things to do at home" i responded quite heartbroken

i mean i don't know why i was heartbroken i mean they were dating i guess i just hoped he just wanted to hang out with me. and JUST me.

"see you later Liz, i got a class" you say walking away from her.

~later in your room~

you needed to choose a dress to impress Peter so of course you decided to wear this BEAUTY

~fast forward to meeting peter~

You were walking into the pizza place looking for peter when you see him and Liz already sitting.

As he ushers you over he tells Liz to go order food for all three of you, so its just you and Peter sitting awkwardly opposite each other.

PETER'S POV

Holy shit y/n looks so stunning, her skin looks so smooth, her makeup looks natural, shes just a goddess.

"umm, hey y/n, you look... you look nice"

"thank you peter, umm, you didn't tell me Liz was gonna be here"

"Ah shoot i'm sorry it completely slipped my mind"

she looks disappointed. you see i dont like liz anymore, im in love with y/n. i only invited liz to make up for school. i mean she doesnt know im spiderman.

y/n is so beautiful and talented and smart. i wish i was with her and not Liz but i know she doesnt like me.

NO ONE'S POV

they sat in silence for a few minutes before peter got out his phone and started looking through instagram.
He looked up at y/n with a smile but she didn't return it so he frowned and got up to go to the bathroom.
When he returned she looked annoyed for no reason "umm y/n are you okay, is it the food or." 

without any word before she shouted "PETER FOR GOD'S SAKE YOU'RE SO ANNOYING"

peter looked quite upset and shocked, he looked at y/n confused as she grabbed his hand and pulled him outside.

"Peter, i wanted it to be just us i wanted to talk to you, i hate you oh my lord"

"what the hell y/n we were inside you didnt have to make such a scene for no reason."
she took a deep breath "peter i cant do this right now i have to go"

y/n started to leave as her eyes started to cloud up. Peter grabbed her to stop her.

"PETER PLEASE LET ME GO!"

"i can't y/n, i can't let go"

what the heck did he mean by that y/n thought as she stopped in her tracks.

"what?"

"y/n i'm in love with you " his tone dropping to sound calmer.

y/n didn't say anything for a bit and this started to scare peter.
"i get if you don't like me back i know i'm dating Liz but i love you i'll break up with her for you but i don't know if you like me and i-"
y/n stopped him from talking with a kiss. After being shocked for a second Peter pulled her nearer by her hips before she pulled away a bit.
"i love you too peter parker."
Peter now technically had cheated so he ran away from y/n to go and talk to Liz about it. And of course she was heartbroken but she respected Peter for being such an adult about it.
Peter came back outside to meet with y/n
"hey" he said to her.
"hey." she said back.
"um so would you do the honour of being my girlfriend," without he could even say anything else y/n kissed him again.
"of course i can peter parker"
"i love you."
"i love you more spidey boy."

A/N- hey guys how was this, i dont know if this was good but please let me know in the comments!!!
edit: i like this better now.